elkassassin

Long Time Member
No New Truck!

No LE Elk Tag!

No New Rifles!

No New SmokePole Scope with Turrets!

JUDAS!

I Had Hope!

I'd been a Perty Good Boy Most of the Year!

Looks Like I did Salvage My MM Handle at least for the time being!

What'd Y'all Get?

"I'm Living & Dieing with the Choices
I've made!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?
v=N8i5NLyXZdc

It's still Christmas Day, so I'm thinking Santa is running a little late?

I'm also thinking maybe next year if all goes well.

8309facebook20151218100622.jpg

Sorry elkassassin... someone else got your present.... santa checked your posts here and decided that you wouldn't like your present this year....

here is what you were going to get...
91951220chineseatv1.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Dec-25-15 AT 10:07AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Dec-25-15 AT 08:34?AM (MST)

I got to wake up..... and I'm not disappointed in me.

>Sorry elkassassin... someone else got your
>present.... santa checked your posts
>here and decided that you
>wouldn't like your present this
>year....
>
>here is what you were going
>to get...
>
91951220chineseatv1.jpg

Roads? Where we're goin huntin we don't need roads!

I certainly have not been disappointed with what Santa brought me unexpectedly this Christmas. Seems Santa has lots of Friends and many of those Friends send Cards with well wishes and more. I'm truly humbled and my Thanks to each and every one of you!

Merry Christmas Everybody!!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

I'm with Longun on this one, I'm just grateful I woke up this morning......now if I can make it till my birthday (which is tomorrow) then 2015 will be a complete success!

I got the down payment on a guided mule deer hunt so I need info on what good outfitters are out there for about $4500. I've never done a hunt like this (always DIY) so I hope it ends up being a good gift. If anyone can point me in the right direction as far as a good outfitter in either Nevada, Colorado, Montana, etc, please pm me. Thanks and I hope you have a better year in 2016 BESS. :)

Steve

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

ELKster....the same as I get each year, a bunch of lottery sratcher tickets and a C note from the wife.

The best thing I got was something confirmed a couple of weeks ago that in FEB 2016 my Great Grandaughter is going to have her first child. So I will become a "Great-Great Grandfather" BEFORE my 74th birthday which is in March.

With luck maybe will see the day I become a GREAT-GREAT-GREAT GRANDFATHER. Will need to hang on till I am about 95 years old to do that....LOL

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

That's a pretty good gift, Kilo!

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

Nice Jeep.....we've got a '14 Wrangler Sahara Unlimited and I bought my wife new rims and tires for it for XMas....not planning on lifting it. What tires did you go with? We'll be going with the Toyo Open Country A/T's. Those jeeps are a lot of fun to drive.

Steve

I just got this and it is a 2013 but the guy that had it did everything to it that I would have done. Tires are Trail Grabber MT.

>Nice Jeep.....we've got a '14 Wrangler
>Sahara Unlimited and I bought
>my wife new rims and
>tires for it for XMas....not
>planning on lifting it. What
>tires did you go with?
>We'll be going with the
>Toyo Open Country A/T's. Those
>jeeps are a lot of
>fun to drive.
>
>Steve
>
>Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good
>health for granted because it
>can be gone in a
>heartbeat. Please go back and
>read the last line. This
>time really understand what it
>says.
I have a 2012 Rubicon and also run the Toyo A/T's

Snuffy and Wiz...the best thing about them is you can slide the seats all the way ahead and custom cut some 4 inch high density foam around the consul and wheel wells...I spend 15 + nights a year in mine...I'm 6'4 250 its perfect diagonally...with the wife its a little tight, but beats a tent on top of Black Bear Pass!
3rd rifle its nice to push the clutch in with a ski pole start her up and climb back in the bag!!!

I cant believe the idiot engineers at jeep put a Rubicon on the streets you CANT CHAIN UP!!!! I did 1 and 3/4 inch spacers and it will now take heavy duty Colorado Ranch chains.

I did rub behind in a off camber USFS water bar with three grown men and a really big deer in the back but did not tear any thing up.. I run the Toyo's, only did a 2 and 1/2 lift. Good bumper's and a winch... Best and favorite rig of all time..
Had to sell a 63 high hood willies.....to get in to this one...
mine is a 09...... JEEP stands for (Just Empty Every Pocket)
No more mods for me right now...But I do wish Santa had brought me a second snatch block..

One snatch is plenty for me, Tomichi!! LOL. I can't believe you sleep 2 people in yours. My wife would not be that tough. Our next upgrade is to add a receiver and run electrical to the rear end. I'm thinking I may pull my pop up trailer to Colorado next year and leave my quad at home.

WHAT?

You'll be the Only TARD(I Mean KALI-TARD!)over there Huntin without a QUAD!

>One snatch is plenty for me,
>Tomichi!! LOL. I can't believe
>you sleep 2 people in
>yours. My wife would not
>be that tough. Our next
>upgrade is to add a
>receiver and run electrical to
>the rear end. I'm thinking
>I may pull my pop
>up trailer to Colorado next
>year and leave my quad
>at home.
>
>can be gone in a
>says.

"I'm Living & Dieing with the Choices
I've made!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?
v=N8i5NLyXZdc

I know, right? I'll probably be the only one sleeping in a trailer that cost less than their brand new truck! :)

My trailer cost me less than my 8 year old quad!

Here's your reciever hitch. Plug & play - took about 20 minutes to mount & wire...
http://www.quadratec.com/products/12015_1009_07.htm

>One snatch is plenty for me,
>Tomichi!! LOL. I can't believe
>you sleep 2 people in
>yours. My wife would not
>be that tough. Our next
>upgrade is to add a
>receiver and run electrical to
>the rear end. I'm thinking
>I may pull my pop
>up trailer to Colorado next
>year and leave my quad
>at home.
>
>can be gone in a
>says.

>Santa loves me! I got a
>new red sleigh. I'm a
>happy girl.
>
>
4a380c6d5d13acdc.jpg

WOW! That's quite a step up from the bread board days. You must have been a very VERY good girl. :)

>>Santa loves me! I got a
>>new red sleigh. I'm a
>>happy girl.
>>
>
>WOW! That's quite a step up
>from the bread board days.
>You must have been a
>very VERY good girl. :)
>

Darn straight! It helps to just take over and get yourself what you really want. ;-)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom