DIY Colorado Mule Deer 2015 Video on You Tube.

flymetyme

Does any body recognize this deer unit. I would love to hunt this unit. Any help on info appreciated. I'm from New Mexico and willing to help with any info in my state. Deer, Elk, Antelope, and Oryx. The author of video is my Extreme hunting & fishing.
Thanks

judging by the bucks they were killing and lack of other hunters and the fact they are hunting it every year, I would think they are hunting private ground or using vouchers.

Really dude? This is the main reason I set all my YouTube vids to private. Too many vultures looking for a hand out.

>judging by the bucks they were
>killing and lack of other
>hunters and the fact they
>are hunting it every year,
>I would think they are
>hunting private ground or using
>vouchers.

+1
Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

>Really dude? This is the main
>reason I set all my
>YouTube vids to private. Too
>many vultures looking for a
>hand out.

+1

>Does any body recognize this deer
>unit. I would love to
>hunt this unit. Any help
>on info appreciated. I'm from
>New Mexico and willing to
>help with any info in
>my state. Deer, Elk, Antelope,
>and Oryx. The author of
>video is my Extreme hunting
>& fishing.
>Thanks

Screw these guys. If I find the video and know I have no problem at all telling you what unit. If the guy videoing puts it out for the world to see then how can anyone complain one bit when people starting hitting that area?

Sorry but I have no issue at all letting a person know where other are hunting especially if they are posting videos, looking for fame etc.

I did search Colorado Deer Hunting on My extreme hunting and it appeared the guys are morons. On the opening clip they show shot taken, one was at a buck walking away far enough out you can see the bullet drop. So for that alone I would give up that info...

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom