DIY guided hunt!

Paradox

Colorado 3rd season. Hunted 4 days with a guide on a hunt I won in a raffle. Fired the guide and went hunting. HUGE thanks to Scottie (Silverstem) for putting us in the right place at the right time. I Just wish we had ditched the guide a few days sooner so we'd had more time to look around. Shot him at 5 PM on the last day.

http://i1223.photobucket.com/albums/dd517/paradox13468/DSCN0128-1.jpg

If you ain't the lead dog,
the view never changes

That is a nice buck. Looks like you did right in doing it yourself. Congrats.

Who & what was the problem with the Guide?

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

STTM,
I will post a more in depth explanation about the guide fiasco after I resolve a few issues.

the view never changes

Congrats on the buck!

I would love to hear the whole story, the guide part too when you get a chance.

THE LORD IS MY ROCK
Colorado, U.S.A
NRA LIFE MEMBER
www.ElkHunterSports.com
marines.jpg

fox14.gif

That is one heck of a last day buck. That Scottie knows a good buck when he see's one. Congrats and screw the guide.

Very nice Buck, Glad it turned out good after all the problems you must of had.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

To say you made the best of a tough situation would be an understatement. That is a helluva buck, let alone on the last day! Really cool antler configuration and main beam length. Congrats!!!

Good Work. I am excited to bring him back to life for you. I just got back tonight (sunday) and will talk to you soon. I will shoot you over a score also.
Curtis Wilson
Monarch Mt. Taxidermy

Thanks for the praise guys,
PC - no, not Paradox Colorado, Cooperstown NY
Also thanks to Curtis for picking up the cape.

Ed

the view never changes

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom