DIY hinting maps

ORIONTHEHUNTER

Very Active Member
LAST EDITED ON Mar-02-18 AT 08:30AM (MST)[p]Anyone order from these guys? They are from Wyoming. I ordered a map a week ago and never got a confirmation email. I also called and left a message and haven't heard back. Just curious if they are legit.

RE: DIY hunting maps

I went onto the website and it looks legit. If the maps and GPS chips have everything it says they have on them and for the price they want it looks good to me. Maybe he's swamped with business and needs more than a week to get things out.

I ordered one and it was on very cheap paper and not printed at high quality. Decent to have and pretty cheap, but normally there is a better map for the unit. It had some decent info on it that is hard to find on other maps though.

I've have ordered several diff areas from them and have been satisfied. Seems to me they have arrived less than a week after I ordered.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom