Do I WORK???

Squirrel

Man that was just plain mean (FUNNY TOO!) Mr Nontypical, you been talking to Princess?? or what?
Mass x distance / time type work you mean? 80 lbs x 12 miles/ 10 hrs says yes I work... Or do you mean in the more traditional sense of keeping the house clean the dogs dirty and dinner on the table?

Remember it's a LAZY man can't get his wife that second job...

11 fresh in today's load and left a chit pile for another day, last few miles sure FELT like work, even when downhill. Too tired to even beat the dogs any, they were getting even with me by dragging up old 6x and telling me to strap them on top when all I wanted to do was find a creek for a drink. I suspect they are trying to get me to go face down in the sage and take their chances with Princess' young second husband being nicer.

http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s208/squirrel046/sheds/DSC03969.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

That is a great haul. Those cats are always in the pictures. Did you break a can of sardines in your pack? :)

LAST EDITED ON May-22-13 AT 03:14PM (MST)[p]Sorry,Squirrel-Been out of town!What I meant was-"Do you have a job???"You shed hunt wwaaayy too much!!
Ever thought about gettin' some packs for them worthless shed dogs??Might take some of the weight off them old tired legs of yours!!

Did you just call me lazy???

I knew exactly what you meant and was just having some fun with it...probably against the rules here to have fun based on the tone usually exhibited on MM. I am headed out after WORKING for what will most likely be the final hoorah as the green will have them all by my NEXT TIME OFF...

Pics hopefully of pack animals loaded down with fresh brown, but no matter what squirrel is going to have fun with his dog in the mtns, it is awesome out there right now!!

One dog ( the good one) has to stay home for this trip as Princess needs to sleep with somebody, and to keep access to the crown jewels I will supply the dog as the other option could cause problems.

Man...I don't know how you young-uns can pack like that! I was worn out today with a li'l ol' 6 lb. shed on my back for a couple hours. Nice haul...and it is work! I'd like to at least find a few antlers more. I know some dudes already sold this years haul for $4,200.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom