Do You Have A Problem With This?

HunterHarry

Long Time Member
This is a controversy?

Inland Valley Daily Bulletin

Boy suspended from school for wearing makeup and lipstick
By Irma Lemus
Staff Writer

Wednesday, April 13, 2005 - SAN BERNARDINO - In what is shaping as a battle between conformity and self-expression, Pacific High School has suspended a ninth-grade boy for wearing lipstick and eye makeup. Officials are calling it a violation of school policy, which they seemed unable to find in writing.

(snip)

The youth said the makeup expresses religious beliefs he shares with his mother, a Wiccan priestess in the neopagan religion based on northern European beliefs in the supernatural.

(snip)

The ACLU's Sun had a different take: "High school is the time where many students are expressing themselves and really finding themselves and so to suspend the student is such a severe punishment it's wrong. It's wrong not only as a legal matter, but it's not good policy."

http://www.dailybulletin.com/Stories/0,1413,203~21481~2...

q0rq.jpg

Yes it's a controversy...as you can plainly see, he clashes!! He needs to lighten up on the lipstick color...maybe a nice mauve to help bring out the color in his cheeks.....Where's the "queer guys for the straight guy" when ya need them!!

I say if that kid wants to get is butt kicked everyday for wearing make-up then let him.

Rut

Looks like he could put up a pretty good fight if anyone decided to give him a hard time. Little extreme but I don't know if it deserves being suspended. I know if I had a boy he wouldn't get out of the house looking like that. At least with me knowing. And I would kick some but if I did find out.

IS THIS STILL AMERICA???

NO,I WOULDN'T LET MY KID DO IT EITHER!!!

WHEN THEY TURN 18 AND WHEN THEY MOVE OUT I GUESS IF THEY WANT TO LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT SO BE IT,BUT I'LL GUARANTEE YOU IT WASN'T bobcat THAT TAUGHT THEM TRAITS LIKE THAT!!!

BACK IN THE DAYS OF SCHOOL WE HAD A KID THAT HAD LONG HAIR,(LONGER THAN 95% OF THE GIRLS)THE SCHOOL FOUGHT WITH HIM EVERY DAY TO TRY AND 'MAKE' HIM CUT IT,I'LL HAVE TO GIVE HIM CREDIT,HE NEVER DID CUT HIS HAIR,IT'S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN TELLING & ASKING IS ALL IT WAS & THE SCHOOL WOULD NOT ASK!!!

TO EACH HIS OWN!!!

AFTER READING THAT TED NUGENT STORY ABOVE I'M ABOUT TO PUKE ANYWAYS,I GUESS YOU CAN DO THAT TO IF YOU WANT TO BE A SICKO!!!

I THINK IT HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH "LOOK AT ME" ATTENTION GETTERS I GUESS???

THE ONLY bobcat THINKING I'LL STICK WITH A CAMO HAIRDO,THAT OR TRY ONE OF THEM NEW BIKINI CUTS THEY OFFER IN THE CITY!!!

I think 'littlefoot' should put his arm around him and take him shed huntin'! :) I'd like to see the pictures from that.

Hey...isn't that the same color "desertflinger" has on his walls in his ram mount pic??

Here I am losing my hair and this kid is shaving it off! LOL

Chef
"I Love Animals...They're Delicious!"

Maybe he, his mom and the ACLU(Anti Christian Liberals Union) should go to northern Europe to "find themselves" and practice paganism.

>Maybe he, his mom and the
>ACLU(Anti Christian Liberals Union) should
> go to northern Europe
>to "find themselves" and practice
>paganism.

right on dude!!!1

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom