Do you know the #1 song

1965 Help by the Beatles. God I hate that song!!!!
Eric

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

LETS SEE!!!

2007-94=1913!!!

THE SPANIARD THAT BLIGHTED MY LIFE BY AL JOLSON!!!

WTF???

WHO THE HELL IS AL JOLSON???

THE ONLY bobcat THINKING THE MUSIC BEING MADE ON THE TREE LIMB MIGHT BE BETTER!!!

1957 - Young Love by Tab Hunter I just heard that on the radio the other day--thats a neat website!

LAST EDITED ON Jun-13-07 AT 08:28AM (MST)[p]April 1958, "Twilight Time", by the Platters. Not familiar with that little number. Maybe If I heard it I would know it.

PB, I'll trade you songs, I love anything by the Beatles.

TK, I like your song too! One of the great balladeer's of our time.

I think I have the best song yet...LOL

1962 ... "Monster Mash" by Bobby "Boris" Pickett & the Crypt Kickers

How fitting...

"Love Me Tender" by Eyle-viss....
I was hoping fer "409" or "little duece coup"...

the fons & happy days come to mind. rock around the clock. bill haley & the comets. not bad i guess. 1955 when cars & trucks where built with pride. and ford stood for friging oakeys really digum. just some souther wit. oakey

"Help me Rhonda, help, help me Rhonda.... Help me Rhonda, help help me Rhonda...."

Beach Boys

Kind of a catchy tune, don't you think? :D :D

1973 "Iam On the Top of the World" by the Carpenters.

That has got to be the coolest song to have as your birth song, great thing is I am still there.

Jeff

LAST EDITED ON Jun-13-07 AT 09:56AM (MST)[p]Andyman - that is not nearly as bad as "Brandy (You're a fine Girl)" by Looking Glass from August of '72. I am just glad that I did not reach the age of accountability until 1980 and none of the crimes of the 70's, musical, fashion or otherwise, can be laid to my charge!

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

1966 ... "The Ballad of the Green Berets" by S/Sgt. Barry Sadler

It blows my mind that it was a number one song.

Can you imagine.

October 1960.
Save the last dance for me.
The Drifters.
I do a lot of driftin, so maybe it is fitting.
HH
God I'm getting old.

LAST EDITED ON Jun-13-07 AT 05:43PM (MST)[p]"Maggie May": Rod Stewart

Not one of my favorites, but is definitely a classic....

"A Tree In The Meadow" by Margret Whiting. Never heard of it or her. Just like me, a one hit wonder.

Eel

It goes back to 1891. Sorry Kilowatt!:)

"Stayin' Alive" by the Bee Gees.. Feb. '78

Wow.. Never liked the diko era much.. reminds me too much of John Travolta in that GAWD awful movie Sat night fever..

"Disko Stu loves the Bee Gees!!"

Man, I REALLY feel old now. Anybody on here old enough to remember Perry Como? Thanks a lot, Cameraguy, now I definitely feel older than dirt.

On my birthday May 11 1983 the number one song in America was "beat It" my Micheal Jackson. Thats just great.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom