Do you seriously think that the Elk Mountain thugs will cease the Harrassment?

MickMc

WY GnF, Carbon County Sheriff nor the Carbon County Attorney have shown zero interest in enforcing the hunter harassment law. Why would they start now? The landowner who bought that ranch riddled with public land has lost and will continue to lose the legal battle but will bet you that he'll just ramp up the goonage hazing and harassment. Tell me I'm wrong

WY GnF, Carbon County Sheriff nor the Carbon County Attorney have shown zero interest in enforcing the hunter harassment law. Why would they start now? The landowner who bought that ranch riddled with public land has lost and will continue to lose the legal battle but will bet you that he'll just ramp up the goonage hazing and harassment. Tell me I'm wrong
This is just another attempt to cause trouble in order to make public land users look bad; specifically if someone retaliates back.

Anyone who legally corner crosses should have fun on public land and avoid any attempts by others to instigate trouble.

High road or stay home.

@wy_incongnito did you forget your user name?

Looks like a bunch of puo see footers here who are still intimidated by the Goon squad @ Elk Mtn. Let me tell you Mick's strategy: I intend to access these checkerboard public lands this fall and will provide wrtitten notice to the adjoining private landowner of my intnetions. I will also issue warning that any attempt to haze and/or harass myself and hunting party by ranch employee goons will we retaliated on the spot. not going to do as jm77 suggests and poo see foot around. Again, no law enforcement agency is going to cross the landowner so.....you're on your own out there. phkk with me and my party and you've issued yourself a free punch in the mouth. not tolerating sh_t from those people. again, they'll receive fair warning.

JM77, stay on the internet and out of the field and I'm sure you'll be ok

Looks like a bunch of puo see footers here who are still intimidated by the Goon squad @ Elk Mtn. Let me tell you Mick's strategy: I intend to access these checkerboard public lands this fall and will provide wrtitten notice to the adjoining private landowner of my intnetions. I will also issue warning that any attempt to haze and/or harass myself and hunting party by ranch employee goons will we retaliated on the spot. not going to do as jm77 suggests and poo see foot around. Again, no law enforcement agency is going to cross the landowner so.....you're on your own out there. phkk with me and my party and you've issued yourself a free punch in the mouth. not tolerating sh_t from those people. again, they'll receive fair warning.

So you just admitted they ***** slapped you before but THIS is the year you’re going to stand up for yourself? ??????

If I was as big a p****** as you I would start a new username to hide my shame too ??????

Last edited:

This post is hard to read. But welcome to MM, you're off to a great start.

Can you translate this to english?

Can't wait to see this story in the news and listen to your story on all the podcasts when you get out of jail! Just remember if you draw blood with your fist it becomes assault with a deadly weapon. I worked with a fellow that "won" a bar fight and spent 3 years in the clink because he drew blood! And because you are broadcasting your intentions prior this thread will be used in your trail... GOOD LUCK!

Local GW tells me they will enforce hunter harassment.
I've heard that lie myself, results matter and if it's true why hasn't the GF issued citations to Steve Grende and Fred Eshelman? They admitted in sworn testimony and depositions they absolutely harassed hunters on public land.

I asked the chief game warden that very question and he had no answer.

IMO, and from what I've witnessed first hand, landowners apparently have the right to harass hunters with impunity. Not even sure why the title 23 law exists if it's never enforced.

It's a joke.

Funny how you aren’t going to pussyfoot around but you pussyfoot around spelling pussyfoot!

Pretty lame first post. Usually guys introduce themselves then ask for a hunting spot.
Mcstutter has his hunting spot... he got it from the MO Boys who actually are fighting the fight. He just wanted to come on here to sound tough and find some henchmen of his own to fight for him!
Maybe Hoss and myself should volunteer to go with him, I hear he's a big ol boy like me (6'5" 270).

Buzz is correctomundo, WY GF/Sheriff/Co Attny will not enforce the harrassment laws. Listen, Fred & Co. are none too happy that they both got soundly beaten in court and exposed themselves as buffoons for all the hunting world to see......they have exactly zero incentive to NOT continue the harassment. It's all they have left. It totally pizzes me off that the onus to 'behave' is being put on the public land users. This whole situation is going to be elevated to a level of physical assault but when you warn an aggressor party and they continue to pull their games then a person has every right to defend themselves. Heck, wasn't the ranch manager even popping his head into the tent of the Mo' 4? one word (two) - castle doctrine.

The rest of ya'll who want to play the poosyfoot game...keep on keepin' on. I'm going hunting and get the phk out of my way

I worked with a fellow that "won" a bar fight and spent 3 years in the clink because he drew blood! And because you are broadcasting your intentions prior this thread will be used in your trail... GOOD LUCK!
ei1q9.jpg

Buzz is correctomundo, WY GF/Sheriff/Co Attny will not enforce the harrassment laws. Listen, Fred & Co. are none too happy that they both got soundly beaten in court and exposed themselves as buffoons for all the hunting world to see......they have exactly zero incentive to NOT continue the harassment. It's all they have left. It totally pizzes me off that the onus to 'behave' is being put on the public land users. This whole situation is going to be elevated to a level of physical assault but when you warn an aggressor party and they continue to pull their games then a person has every right to defend themselves. Heck, wasn't the ranch manager even popping his head into the tent of the Mo' 4? one word (two) - castle doctrine.

The rest of ya'll who want to play the poosyfoot game...keep on keepin' on. I'm going hunting and get the phk out of my way
Damn McSnatch!! You sound tough. Your IP address indicates you have been here before. Lol

Hey Grende, lawyers or Eshelman henchmen, your tactic is not going to work. No one here is believing you and your trouble making garbage. You'll be at the corner alright, wearing your skirt and standing on private. Maybe you'll harass yourself?

Hey Grende, lawyers or Eshelman henchmen, your tactic is not going to work. No one here is believing you and your trouble making garbage. You'll be at the corner alright, wearing your skirt and standing on private. Maybe you'll harass yourself?
You seriously think I'm "do you know how much money my boss has" Steve Grende? Now, that's a laffer!

Seriously, my point is, the harassment will continue. Elk Mtn Ranch and it's employees have absolutely nothing to lose by continuing the games. Law enforcement will do nothing. The onus on the public land hunters to take the high road is BS. The low bar has already been set by the ranch but maybe JM77 can go down there and practice his peace and love and see where that gets him.

Violence is not the first option, but it is an option

I guess we'll all be watching and waiting for this big encounter.

Meanwhile we'll be setting elk camp early in Sept for our archery hunt. Rifle season has us on ground where we have no worries about anyone else. Good luck incognito.

Arguably the dumbest thread I've seen in a while...."violence is an option" hahaha whatcha gonna do, shoot them? Yeah good luck with that. 90% of guys won't do a violent thing unless it's life or death, and I'm betting with an ego like yours on a MM forum....you are all talk. Plus id almost bet money that what you're claiming is false....Wyoming dow won't just stand by and turn the cheak. They cannot legally lol.

Wear a go pro. Go public, show faces, name names, if law enforcement really won’t do anything about this the only way you’ll change it is by continually pulling their pants down in front of the world.

May take several years, and I’m sure that’s what the other side is counting on, no one actually sticking to their convictions.

The reality of it is to do so will probably cost you several hunting seasons wasted fighting with douche bags. How much is it worth to you. That’s the question . If I lived there I’d probably help fight the good fight. Landowners that think they own public is probably one of the things I hate most.

But I’m here in Idaho and the biggest example we have of someone like that only happens to be our governor…

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom