Dodd out in 2010

Seems like a bunch of rats are jumping ship in congress. You never heard of one giving up the gravy train when times were good. I think they know things are so screwed up we are in for a long term mess that few of them can survive and they have plenty of stolen money to live on. Get rid of anyone in congress that has neen there over ten years and let the new blood try to fix this mess.

New blood couldn't hurt, but it only takes a few months and they're looking at the next election and working for the lobbist. term limitsd and shooting lobbist on sight are the only ways to have real change.

Dodd is a lackey for the banks, a corrupt scumbag that is rotten to the core.

Meet the Chairman of the Senate Banking Committee!

Dodd bowing out at least makes the Democrats have a chance of holding his seat. Blumenthal is popular in Conn. I cannot imagine Peter Schiff winning that election as a Republican.

Nemont

This is another area where Dude and I can see eye to eye. Term limits of only two terms and stopping the lobbist money to control voting by congress members. Dude I have the rifle, you willing to load the ammo, or we can switch roles if you desire too.

RELH

Let us hope Bahhh-knee Frahhnk is next on his way out. Fanny and Freddie Mack love the two of them.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-06-10 AT 07:39PM (MST)[p]

we Californians need to do our part and throw that witch Boxer out too......Long shot I know. Replace her with Chuck DeVore

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

>Let us hope Bahhh-knee Frahhnk is
>next on his way out.
> Fanny and Freddie Mack
>love the two of them.
>

Speaking of Mass.... Kennedy's seat is going to be voted on here shortly. There would really be HOPE and CHANGE if the Republican won. This would be huge if Scott Brown won over Martha Coakley. The democrats would really have to reconsider their health care vote as they could not ignore there is a tidal wave coming in Nov. to swallow them up.
http://paracom.paramountcommunicati...560900834&ch=787622AAF7D938AD5F6D009A4BD7F96B

It is good to see him go but......he will only be replaced by another democrat. Like Nemont said....it is unlikely that the republican will win.

"One nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

No, and I see your point M1fan.

However, they had the backing of most of the people of the colonies. We now live in a country of people who are generally good. We can win back our country from the progressives who have made it progressively worse BUT. The constitution has been altered to allow the public to decide who a senator should be. And as long as the minority that wants a hand out is voting it is tough to see it getting better.

"One nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

Blumenthol is a career politician and more of the bla, bla, bla lefty entitlement politics as usual, probably without all the corruption of Dodd and would definitely be a step up.
Schiff would be awesome but probably a longshot in the Democratic Republic of Conn.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom