Doe help please.

sageman

Looking for a unit that has BLM land that we ( 3 Old Duffers) can get doe antelope and doe whitetail tags for? We have no Preference Points. All help is appreciated.

When thinking doe antelope/whitetail on public land ,I think eastern Wyoming.There are several Walk In Areas in eastern Wyoming.

Actually, a lot of river drainages throughout the state now support pretty good whitetail populations. However, most of those are prime areas that are under private ownership. The good thing is that many ranchers don't like whitetails and will let people take does for free a lot of times just like they will doe antelope.

So, you don't own a map or the ability to buy one?

Buy a delorme map, online for $20, get a copy of the deer and antelope regulations. You can find last years draw odds for antelope and deer on the WYGF website. You also have access to the harvest stats and all the HMA/Walkin information.

IMO, 60% of the fun in hunting is finding areas, research, calling biologists, looking at google earth, etc. etc. etc.

You've been led to water...thank me later.

>So, you don't own a map
>or the ability to buy
>one?
>
>Buy a delorme map, online for
>$20, get a copy of
>the deer and antelope regulations.
>You can find last years
>draw odds for antelope and
>deer on the WYGF website.
>You also have access to
>the harvest stats and all
>the HMA/Walkin information.
>
>IMO, 60% of the fun in
>hunting is finding areas, research,
>calling biologists, looking at google
>earth, etc. etc. etc.
>
>You've been led to water...thank me
>later.

Amen BuzzH! I see this all the time on numerous websites where guys, especially on a first post, ask for everything but which tree to sit behind, LOL!

You must be too young to know the old saying "If you cannot say something nice say nothing at all" Thanks for you help Gentlemen.

>You must be too young to
>know the old saying "If
>you cannot say something nice
>say nothing at all" Thanks
>for you help Gentlemen.

Nope, 67 and I probably give out more information to people than about anyone on this site and several others I'm on. However, if someone comes on and asks questions that obviously could have been easily answered with a few minutes of their own time spent doing just what BuzzH stated I'm getting more reluctant to offer any help!

sageman,

Seriously?

I have given you the best advice you've gotten on this thread.

Invest in a map that shows ownership...$20 max. Invest a few hours in research, you'll find what you're looking for.

I have done exactly what I'm telling you to do, and I've shot some great antelope and deer on leftover tags on public land.

Not that tough to figure out with the internet and the resources available to you...just do it.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom