Does anyone know eth21 from this site.

No I am trying to confirm his name. I bought a pack from him but the name I had the MO sent to is dexter gilbert. His profile shows eric lopez. Just hoping it was him. Thanks.

No I am trying to confirm his name. I bought a pack from him but the name I had the MO sent to is dexter gilbert. His profile shows eric lopez. Just hoping it was him. Thanks.
Keep us updated.... A quick look up of his posts seems suspicious...

Based upon other attempted scams on here and other sites I’m gonna go out on a limb and say you’ll never see your pack. I’ve had multiple scammers refuse PayPal and also make comments like “congrat” “beautiful animal” etc. on random posts so they don’t come across so suspicious.

Hate to say it but that’s almost certainly a scam. Also MO basically can’t be traced or stopped payment on.
I won’t send a MO to anyone I haven’t dealt with before or a long standing user. If they won’t accept electronic payments I’ll usually move on.

It was a usps money order so I can track it. I was burned by paypal a few years back so tend not to use them. Thanks

You can track it to see if it was cashed or not but most likely the person is a scammer and it will be tough to track them down. I hope you can find them and get something resolved though.
Did you google search the address you sent it to?

Thanks guys. I did do a quick search and it is in houston, tx. Sad this has to happen but the 99% of the rest of MM users ae good people. I will post more as I find out.

That is a bummer. I hate scammers! Did he have an ad or did you post a WTB ad? WTB ads are always getting scammers on them as they search for them all day. Scammers these days are even hacking peoples accounts and posting items for cheap. Also they steal pictures off the internet and use them as their own in the ad.

Where are You From hornguy?

His Profile Shows He's in Montana!

Is that where you sent the Payment?

I'm Not saying anything Bad or against eth21

I Don't Know Him from Adam!

I'd Think He'd Get Back with You though!

Hope You get Your Pack!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom