Does Anyone know

Yes the left over deer sale will be Wednesday June 21st at 10am sharp.The list of available deer hunts will be released soon and this is a "fire sale" meaning first come first serve, no refunds and all sales are online only.You must be logged into your account and at 10am the Dept will release the available hunts.NM residents get first shot first 24 hours.
Also for you parents who want to purchase a youth encouragement elk tag (July 5 10 am), if you do buy a left over deer tag for your kid, they will not be eligible for the youth elk tags for the 1st 14 days....These yth elk tags are for kids who did not draw any hunts during the draw and do not posses any big game tag....

Hey Rio,
Any update on when the list will be published? Was hoping to find out what's available before AZ app deadline next week.

Thanks!
Travis

>Hey Rio,
>Any update on when the list
>will be published? Was
>hoping to find out what's
>available before AZ app deadline
>next week.
>
>Thanks!
>Travis

Nevermind, just got the email with the list :)

I rarely get those emails from game and fish. I must be on the list due to the stocking reports, by never get anything else.....weird. Anyone care to send it my way?

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom