Does it get any better?

Founder

Founder Since 1999
You know, seeing the giant bucks is fun and all, but sometimes seeing the success of a young kid with a speedgoat can be even better. I had this clip emailed to me and thought I'd share it.

WATCH IT!
[IMGhttp://www.monsterhuntclips.com/thumb/1_1008.jpg][/IMG]

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

Wow what a touching video. Its great to see things like that. Thanks for sharing.

That really makes us feel grateful for the lives we have. It didn't say why Joey was in a wheelchair but it sure is unfortunate for a child to have to go through that. If I was his Dad, I'd be emotional as well. Joey seems to be doing ok though and he had a great hunt and a great experience.

Steve
T&A Inspector

Thanks for posting that one. It sure keeps things in perspective. What a super kid and a one of a kind dad.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Joey is in a wheelchair because of a tragic woodcutting accident in which a tree fell on him as his dad was cutting it down. he was in the hospital fow quite a long period of time. If any of you MM folk have been in the Gardnerville/Minden area and wondered what the WE BELEIVE saying all over town was about it was because of this little boy, also he is related to the late sen. Jacobsen from nevada

One of, if not THE best hunt clips I've ever seen. I know Jim and the fact that he does this type of thing for others that might be less fortunate tells a lot about the type of guy he really is. Congrats to all that were involved. Very cool!

NvrEnuf

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom