DOES NRA HURT AMERICA?

grizzly

Long Time Member
I pose this question as a huge supporter and member of the NRA, but I always enjoy lively debate.

Being that the NRA is the most influential lobby organization in America, and supports people based on one criteria, the support of the 2nd Amendment; not how well they will govern the country as a whole.

DOES THE NRA HURT AMERICA?

Grizzly

49e8e0c16b3b1ad5.jpg

49e8e0eb6c757a99.jpg

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Has it been asked before? My question goes to special interest groups, even ones we support, ultimately being harmful to America.

Grizzly

AIPAC is the strongest lobby in DC, the NRA doesn't come close.

To answer your question the NRA isn't bad for America, it serves a pupose and does it legally and ethically. if nothing else it counters the antis who are just as determined and have just as much right to their lobby.

LAST EDITED ON Apr-17-09 AT 04:34PM (MST)[p]I don't think the NRA lobby hurts America.

Also AIPAC maybe the most powerful lobby on Foreign Affairs but for true corporate power nothing approaches the Business Roundtable. No piece of legislation they oppose gets through and no piece they support gets voted down. They were the primary movers of NAFTA and they killed Clinton health care reform and were instrumental in programs like TARP and PPIP.

Nemont

The business roundtable, are they some of the reason America won't enforce its own immigration laws? I would say the NRA has helped elect some members of congress that haven't helped this country, Barbara Cubin comes to mind, and they seem better now but at one time the NRA got involved into at least one issue it shouldn't have.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom