Does This Look Like Your Winner?

Cruz is a winner in his own mind only. Will never get past the eliminations for candidate. So none of us will be a fool like you and vote a loser into office like you did twice.

RELH

Who is none of us? you might look around at your butt buds here and see if they agree with you.

You're right about one thing, you won't get any of your losers in office. but the question is which one are you going to nominate?

Stay thirsty my friends

Does anyone really believe unlimited campaign contributions aren't being made now?

It's like the illegal weed grower. He doesn't want it legalized because it will destroy him.

Eel

It's written in the good Book that we'll never be asked to take more than we can. Sounds like a good plan, so bring it on!

Even if it is happening it's politically stupid to cheer for it.

He might as well put a For Sale sign on his head.

Stay thirsty my friends

Hillary has a "for sale" sign on her head and on her oversized rear end so money contributors can pay her coming and going.

RELH

Maybe so, but she isn't cheering for no limits is she? that's why she can win and he can't. she's not stupid.

There isn't enough money in the world to help Cruz beat her so what does it matter.

Stay thirsty my friends

Dude, the liberals in her own party are going to sink her. Master Obama has ordained that action.

RELH

Sounds like you've been infected with Obama's " Hope " .

Obama has no intererest in seeing Hillary fail. but you keep that hope thing going it's all you have left.

Stay thirsty my friends

Dude Bill Clinton feels that Obama is trying to throw his wife to the curb. Don't you think he would know more about then some Oregon dirt farmer like you since he has contacts on the inside.

RELH

Don't count on Bill screwing anything up. he's worked his way through far worse situations than this non issue.

Hillary's approval rating is down I see in last weeks poll, still twice what any republicans approval is but down nevertheless.

I can't wait for the debates to begin.

Stay thirsty my friends

Dude I have some strong doubts that she will make it to the debates. You always yell about the teaparty element screwing the GOP party, well I think you are going to see how the far left liberals in the Democrat party is going to screw over Hillary.
She did not make many friends in D.C. due to being the b!tch she was that a secrete service agent told me about. He is now retired. Also she is not far enough left to suit Obama and his progressive liberals that he circled himself with.
Of course Bill Clinton coming out and declaring that Obama is leaking info. on Hillary via Valarie Jarret is going to fan the flames even more. Bill Clinton just made it a personal vendetta between him and Hillary and the Obama crowd.

RELH

While the dems have many candidates better than anything the republicans have to offer, none come close to Hillary in the polls. it's hers for the asking.

The dems don't have a few people to decide who gets to play like republicans do. Rupert , Sheldon and the Koch buttbrothers make the call for the GOP but the libs have an open field. Hillary will get the nomination and it won't be decided by a handful of people.

Hillary has her issues I'll grant you that. but they're nothing compared to the lack of competition she faces both in her party and from the republicans.

This is from one of the last real conservatives, I used to consider him a bit of a nut but in todays GOP he's nothing short of a moderate genius. he asks will the GOP kick it away? he knows the answer is YES.

http://news.yahoo.com/gop-kick-away-070000946.html

Stay thirsty my friends

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom