DOES UTAH JAZZ PLAYER RUDY GOBERT HAVE CORONA VIRUS???

It’s getting ugly!!!! I’m expecting to see a years worth of pay disappear tomorrow from my brokerage account.
I'm very worried about what’s to come. First U.S. Case discovered Jan 30, 1300+ now. If it continues at that rate, 1.4 M in 6 more weeks and more than a billion by mid June.

reason for concern I’d say.

I’m concerned and I’m not really at risk just worried about the people who are. It’s going to get crazy Costco tonight has some bare shelves... just saying if need be I’ll have some horse meat if anyone is wondering.

That's a COOL Buck Sallaberry!

What's the Story on Him?

I’m concerned and I’m not really at risk just worried about the people who are. It’s going to get crazy Costco tonight has some bare shelves... just saying if need be I’ll have some horse meat if anyone is wondering.

My dads buck got him 2008 went 206 3/8 2nd place non typ that year. Black powder funny thing is that I’m in the record book holding him because my picture was better.

???

JUDAS!
My brother-in-law produces all the TV telecasts for the Jazz, and although he had no direct contact with Rudy, he was around others who had been around Rudy. So he was told to go on self quarantine. He had to rent a car in OK to drive back home to Colorado today. He’s waiting on his test results.
It’s amazing how many people are now being quarantined because of one infected person.
Not sure what my bro-in-law will do when back home. Wouldn’t make sense to put my sister-in-law at risk.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom