Dog Names

Hardway

Very Active Member
Got a new pup on the way... its a male Jack Russel so the name game begins. I've retired these names....
Annie
Fred
Gus
Scooter
Ace
Krauss
Doc

Lets here em....

Spark is a pretty good name for a JRT.

septcoyote10002.jpg

OK, HERE'S A COUPLE...............NEWBIE,TUFFY,RANSOM,SPANKY,WOLFIE,PEYTON,JACK,SKIPPY,
STINKEY, UTARD,MANNY,OVERTON,COOTER, BOOMER,& ELI.

>What's wrong with 'Fred'?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Fred

Bean... I had a "Fred"..... Half queensland heeler, half Mcnabb. He lived to be 14 and was a damn fine cowdog. Like a great baseball players number... His name is retired and I will never own another "Fred".

I named my Beagle Bud. He's 13 years old now. Everybody thinks its short for Buddy but he's really named after the King of Beers. He loves the stuff and drinks it out of the can. Just like me.:)

We just got a pup last week. She's a lab/shorthair mix. I had a hell of a time coming up with a name that didn't get vetoed by the family. She's a black dog and I wanted to name her either Black Jack or Tar Baby. Ended up with the name Mamba.

There's a ton of websites for dognames. Do a search for Jack Russell dog names. You'll be surprised what comes up.

My cousin lived in Hilmar and had a cool dog named Rex. This was 40 years ago. Bart is another good name.

you can use Eel too if you want.:)

Eel

How about naming him BESSY?? The JRT's are just like Bessy....faster than a bracing bit.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

My family had more hounds when I grew up then I can remember...my favorite dog ever was an english walker named "Dumpster". No bullshit...

~Z~

I like Buddy, Snapper, Ringo, and Randy.

Good luck with the pup. I've been thinking about getting a JR as well. We had one named Leo on the Ranch as a kid, made a fair cow dog and earned his keep blood tracking wounded bucks when needed. You got to watch them though, they'll take on a pitbull if you give them a chance. He was great at keeping rattlers out of the yard, never seen a dog hate and shake snakes so bad! He'd kill em and drag them around for days, shaking the $hit outa them until we'd take it away and throw it in the burn barrel.

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Hardway, Newt would be a good one. I think that would be a great name for a JRT. You could go with Pea Eye too. Although McCall and Woodrow might get a little offended if their names weren't used first. LOL :)

GBA

Hey Hardway,

You could name him Tilly... (short for Atilla the Hun).

EG

campfire2.gif
"A man can be hard to find in the mountains, but you're welcome at my fire anytime."

my dad had a dog named "u-no" (pronounced you-know)

Whats your dogs name?
u-no
no i dont, thats why i asked!

my dad is a funny guy!

true story!

My buddy just picked up a GSP called him "Tick"

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

We had a blue Rat Terrier once and called him Blue. Since you pup on the way is a Jack Russel, Jack would be good....or Russel.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom