Dog or wolf?

It could be a hybrid, big market for them and Washington state does have wolves, so it could be a cross.
WVBOWAK

The head and pelt looks remarkably like that of a juvenile wolf.
Could be quite possibly a hybrid. Interesting pic.

Eldorado

IN MY OPINION: Not even close....you see a wolf in the wild, not someones hybrid pet, there is no mistake.

The dog in the picture looks more like a red heeler cross.

"whackin' a surly bartender ain't much of a crime"

well.....it certainly isn't wolves because these animals are killing for fun......

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

hybrid for sure, hes tall and that long snout. I spent some time in the south and a lot of people had a hybrid mix, looks very similar.

More likely a bit of coyote, though I don't know that there is either coyote or wolf in it. I don't see anything wolfish about it relative to the few wolves I've seen. I've always maintained that the most dangerous predators in North America are feral dogs.

Husky and Coyote mix if I was a betting man. If you cover up the front part of the animal and look at the rearend it looks just like my son's huskies. The long nose on it looks like a coyotes.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

They all look like coyotes thru my scope and i don't care to learn better. Some are just bigger than others! :) I'd say that there was plenty of "Wild side" genes in that critter!

Joey

Wow, that dog looks exactly like a wolf hybrid I had 14 years ago.
Exactly.. If it was a female I would say it was my dog. I had to give the dog up to a no kill shelter. Which is a long story. Home owners insurance wanted a million $ bond on the dog..Then the alerted the city, and they were trying to force my parents to but the dog in a cage, not letting it roam our backyard.

wow that picture was a flashback.....

LAST EDITED ON Jun-13-11 AT 08:53AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Jun-13-11 AT 08:49?AM (MST)

The head is definitely different from my sister's husky. I agree the back end could go either way... I'm thinking a mix with some Chinese Crested Mix in there... just for laughs sake

hybrid or not- it needs to be killed...

p.s. Go ahead and google Chinese Crested Mix...

Nevermind- lemme save you the trouble:

3295ba_uglydogs_0026_df.jpg

"Therefore, wo be unto him that is at ease in Zion!" 2 Ne. 28: 24

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom