Dolores river

Been seeing this coming for the past several years by a few trust fund environmentalist trying to bamboozle people. Even got Bennet and Hickenlooper in on it too. I highly doubt the locals are in favor of this.

I am tired of these unsolicited proposals and executive orders. I thought we did everything by referendum here?

The monument in my hood didn’t stop visitors- just their access.:mad:

I am tired of these unsolicited proposals and executive orders. I thought we did everything by referendum here?

The monument in my hood didn’t stop visitors- just their access.:mad:
What the front range wants, the front range gets! No matter how hard we fight.

I wonder what percentage of the voters in the counties in the proposed monument actually voted for Di<kinp00per and Bennet?

I don’t remember us being able to vote for hickengoober? I figured that seat was a democrat set-aside and he won it as a door prize?

HAHA. So unless it is a monument or park it has no protections? The only way for the land and wildlife to remain is by designating it? What a disaster. Also just a note, not all monuments allow hunting. Removing hunting from a monument is way easier than removing hunting from other public lands. Dinosaur National Monument, Colorado National Monument are a few examples. While more modern monuments have allowed hunting, it is always worse to give the federal government more control over these decisions.

Public meeting in Montrose.

FB_IMG_1710295345955.jpg

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom