Donate Barbary Sheep Tags Units 29 and 30

wymoosehunter

My hunting partner's son was just diagnosed with a brain tumor and the surgery to remove it is scheduled for January 23, 2015. Obviously my hunting partner can't make the hunt, and I do not want to hunt without him. So we are looking to donate our licenses, especially to an organization like Make-A-Wish or similar, especially as it relates to hunting.
If anyone can help us figure out the process, who we need to contact, and especially if someone knows an eligible hunter to get our tags, it would be greatly appreciated.
Please respond to my email rather than my PM here on Monstermuleys. My email is [email protected]
Please keep my hunting partner's son in your prayers.
Thanks,
Jim

Not sure you can donate a drawn tag. I would suggest contacting game and fish. Good luck and God bless your friend's son.

They won't let you donate or turn them back. We have already tried this. Sorry to hear the sad news.

I've been through this twice. Your buddy may be able to give his away but he's gonna need a note from the boys Dr. Sent to Santa Fe with a few other things. He needs to call Santa Fe and let them know what is going on. The only way to sell your tag back or donate it is to have a Dr.excuse or death in the family. Hope this helps prayers for your buddy and his family God bless and merry CHRISTMAS

All,
Thanks for the prayers and information. I really appreciate Mr. Romero's information and I have made contact with NM Game and Fish and hopefully something positive can be made of a bad situation wherein two deserving individuals can make use of our tags.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
WyMo

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom