Don't Ask Questions you Don't Know The Answer Too.

RE: Don't Ask Questions you Don't Know The Answer Too.

Watch a single interview with this twit and it is easy to see how she represents Tennessee.

Tennessee #2 in adult obesity, but #1 in Murder.

Textbook bible belt red state.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

>
>
>
>
>Poor Marsha. that didn't go like
>expected.
>
>
>
>https://www.yahoo.com/news/republican-congresswomans-twitter-poll-obamacare-205625592.html
>
>
>Is this why the repeal will
>take 2 to 4 years
>to take effect?
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Stay Thirsty My Friends

obamacare only benefits those who are not working and those on welfare and illegals, otherwise if you work you typically can't afford it and that a fact...

Manny

Lay those facts on me. I have forgotten more about the ACA then you will ever know and you are simply lying

Nemont

Talk on the hill is the republicans will have a plan in 6 months to a year. since they've been working on one for 8 years I have my doubts.

Is it true insurers will dump policies if they repeal the ACA and have no replacement?

Who knows how they pay for the parts of the ACA people like and Trump promised to keep without a plan to fund it?

How much will my premiums decrease once it's repealed?

These questions are not just conversation anymore they're going to effect millions of lives if the republicans repeal it it.

Trump is chitting himself in fear they'll defund it as they're saying they will. what if they do? then the plan to delay the changes for an election or two are off right?

I'm not being sarcastic I'm asking questions. something a lot of Trump voters should have done.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

> I'm not being sarcastic I'm
>asking questions. something a lot
>of Trump voters should have
>done.

>
>Stay Thirsty My Friends

Sounds familiar.......

https://youtu.be/hzMas1bVidw

Libtards only like showing skewed results. My buddy got his notice just before the elections that his premiums would be jumping from $650 to $1380 per month. His deductible would be going from $11,000 to $88,000. Who do you think he voted for? Working Americans are losing their Obamacare, because they can't afford it, so now they get stuck with a penalty to help insure that the people on Obamacare Welfare still receive it. Gees? I wonder who voted in that phony poll.

You really think it's all because of the ACA? WTF ever. maybe facts don't matter to you but provide proof the ACA is the only cause of rate increases. what would rates be without it? as I recall my rates went up on a regular basis before Obama was ever president.

I wonder who will answer to the Trump voters who lose their insurance? and who will pay for the newly uninsured? the man in the moon? the guy behind the tree? get real.

Irony is often good comedy. they say people vote their pocketbook. that was before the Trump tard phenomenon.

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/12/05/stat...ons-share-of-obamacare-subsidies-to-lose.html

Still looking for the answers you didn't provide.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

LAST EDITED ON Jan-09-17 AT 09:00AM (MST)[p]

>Libtards only like showing skewed results.
>My buddy got his notice
>just before the elections that
>his premiums would be jumping
>from $650 to $1380 per
>month. His deductible would be
>going from $11,000 to $88,000.
>Who do you think he
>voted for? Working Americans are
>losing their Obamacare, because they
>can't afford it, so now
>they get stuck with a
>penalty to help insure that
>the people on Obamacare Welfare
>still receive it. Gees? I
>wonder who voted in that
>phony poll.

You go to the same place for lying as you do for stealing, the maximum out of pocket for a policy in 2017 is $14,300. There maybe an out of network penalty which is allowed but guarantee you his deductible isn't $88,000.

http://obamacarefacts.com/out-of-pocket-maximums-and-deductible-limits-for-2017-health-plans/

I have hated the ACA but in order to fix things we have to have an objective face based discussion instead of lies and fabrications.

Nemont

Have you heard any credible discussion on what Trumpcare will look like ? or are we a long ways from finding out?

I don't see how you can keep the popular parts of the ACA and eliminate the unpopular parts, such as funding the popular parts. this looks like a place you can't get to. but you can lie and say you will.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

My wife and I, both young and healthy (knock on wood), had Humana in Utah until 2 weeks ago when Humana left the individual market and our "grandfather" exemption ran out under ACA guidelines.

We had excellent coverage with monthly premiums of $220. We were forced onto the exchange but don't qualify for subsidies and the most similar plan costs $1277 per month.

Our Humana plan was ACA compliant, so it's not a difference in coverage. It's the way the ACA no longer rewards good health (much like good driving results in lower car insurance premiums) and the fact that I have to foot the bill for other's preexisting conditions and general unhealthfulness

This isn't a hypothetical, this comes out of my bank account every month, from now until Republicans fix it or my income is dramatically reduced. (Guess which one of those options I prefer)

Even Biden and Bill Clinton have seen how ACA hurts the healthy middle-income like myself. Hopefully you can see that too.

Grizzly

LAST EDITED ON Jan-09-17 AT 01:33PM (MST)[p]Nobody has a solid plan that has enough support yet. I have heard the repeal and delay, repeal and collapse, repeal and walk away.

Lot of industry scuttlebutt that if they remove the individual mandate and still require guaranteed issue it is a no go for the carriers and they will go away.

One thing that will be interesting to watch is how much of a political price Republicans are going to be willing to pay for repeal and all of the impacts.

Medicare and Medicare Advantage plans would be adversely impacted. We all know it is okay to mess with young children's and young family's care but you make the Blue Hairs pay a dollar more and there is hell to pay.

http://kff.org/health-reform/issue-...-act-for-medicare-spending-and-beneficiaries/

The path most likely will be one of a slow death with both sides pointing the finger at each other. Apparently Schumer has already said that the Republicans won't get any Democrat help in the Senate on a Replace bill so I am not sure where that leaves them. Repeal is the easy part but also the most dangerous. We will see who blinks first.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/ar...ill_lacks_an_aca_replacement_plan_132740.html

Nemont

Grizzly,

I am in the same boat. No subsidy, the wife gets coverage at her job and I insure me and the kids. My premium went from $699 a month to $1,179 and my out of pocket went to $13,000 for us three. $27,148 out of pocket including Ded. and premium. That really isn't insurance.

Now tell me what Trump is going to do to reduce these costs. The reason insurance is so expensive isn't just that insurance companies are "gouging" the rate payers. It is because the cost of care is tremendously high. Insurers could all go away and that doesn't affect why an MRI is $2,500 or to get on an air ambulance flight for 45 minutes is $25,000.

I have had bigger percentage rate increase prior to the ACA and the rates just kept on marching on.

Nemont

Nemont- I know you said that interstate competition was not a big factor but how much would be saved if they limited liability through tort reform? In the old days lawyers and big pharma could not legally advertise and now it is all you see on TV. You just have to try this medication for bowel irritability or heart issues or whatever. If you have Mesothelioma and ever walked into a building with asbestos call us NOW! Seems like those two things have added to the cost as much as anything.

Really? Are we back to Tort Reform glen? Let's get rid of all Tort...there, there is your 2%, deduct that from your premium.

When the doctor screws up your breast augmentation you can no longer sue, happy? No more Tort, caviat emptor.

Glen,

Tort reform simply doesn't impact the insurance rates or even the cost of care that much. There are studies suggesting that reducing the "defensive" medicine would actually increase the number and instances and severity of medical mistakes, not reduce them.

http://content.healthaffairs.org/content/29/9/1578.full

Quote:
Based on these more recent studies, the Congressional Budget Office now estimates that decreased use of health care services associated with specific tort reforms could reduce national medical spending by 0.3 percent.24 A more detailed review of the research cited above is available in the online Technical Appendix.25

Nemont

>LAST EDITED ON Jan-09-17
>AT 09:00?AM (MST)

>
>
>
>>Libtards only like showing skewed results.
>>My buddy got his notice
>>just before the elections that
>>his premiums would be jumping
>>from $650 to $1380 per
>>month. His deductible would be
>>going from $11,000 to $88,000.
>>Who do you think he
>>voted for? Working Americans are
>>losing their Obamacare, because they
>>can't afford it, so now
>>they get stuck with a
>>penalty to help insure that
>>the people on Obamacare Welfare
>>still receive it. Gees? I
>>wonder who voted in that
>>phony poll.
>
>You go to the same place
>for lying as you do
>for stealing, the maximum out
>of pocket for a policy
>in 2017 is $14,300.
>There maybe an out of
>network penalty which is allowed
>but guarantee you his deductible
>isn't $88,000.
>
>http://obamacarefacts.com/out-of-pocket-maximums-and-deductible-limits-for-2017-health-plans/
>
>I have hated the ACA but
>in order to fix things
>we have to have an
>objective face based discussion instead
>of lies and fabrications.
>
>Nemont

Number one, I don't lie Dolt.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-09-17 AT 07:51PM (MST)[p]Then you believe lies and repeat them as truth.

There is no ACA compliant plan with an $88,000 deductible. That is simply a lie.

Nemont

When you're going to lie do it on twitter. that's how the pro's do it.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

LAST EDITED ON Jan-10-17 AT 04:52PM (MST)[p]Ready, fire, aim is generally a poor strategy for dealing with 20% of the U.S. Economy. Repeal and replace without a well structured transition will be an interesting mine field for President Trump to navigate.

It took the industry three and half years to spin up for the January 2014 effective date of the marketplace. I am uncertain that the system can withstand such a fast change at this point.

Did I read right that over half of the people getting tax credits in the market place live in Republican House districts? Should make for some very interesting town hall meetings.

I hope he is successful in this endeavor. Haven't seen a strategy or plan put forward yet so kind of hard to judge as nothing is good or bad except by comparison.

Nemont

No memo? It's a super secret plan which cannot be revealed for fear other countries may steal it. I don't know what the secret is, but I know his supporters are all in favor of it.

we have to repeal it so we can find out what the replacement is....

That sounds like a Trump plan for sure. since a replacement hasn't been found in 7 years of trying I'm sure a great plan will come in the next 7 days.

I love how Trump promises to make all this happen but he has nothing to add to the conversation. just repeal it and replace it NOW.

The republican's can repeal it. what the orange man seems too dumb to know is they can't replace it without the democrats. which he's flipping off and mooning.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

You are right Tog.....he's acting just like Obama and the democrats did when they passed it....

"The republican's can repeal it. what the orange man seems too dumb to know is they can't replace it without the democrats. which he's flipping off and mooning."

.....and why exactly do they need the democrats to replace it???

...believe me...I have very little faith in the republicans...but why can't they replace it with some other POS plan without dems??

LAST EDITED ON Jan-10-17 AT 09:26PM (MST)[p]

Any plan in the Senate will require 60 votes. The Republicans have 52,

Remember to get it passed required the spectacle of Arlen Spector switching party affiliation to give the Dems a short term super majority.

Any part of the plan that doesn't deal with the budget has to get a cloture vote.

Nemont

oh....that's right. That damn Arlen....

Trump had Putin hack 9 or 10 dem senators emails....he will blackmail them with it to make cloture....it'll be terrific....just wait and see.

Putin wanted to keep this a secret. it's easier to blackmail someone if it's not public knowledge.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

I am starting to think you two are the same person. Couple of gossipy old crunts. The story was a fake dirt piece and it was just on the news this morning as being debunked.

>I am starting to think you
>two are the same person.
>Couple of gossipy old crunts.
>The story was a fake
>dirt piece and it was
>just on the news this
>morning as being debunked.
+1 LOL

LAST EDITED ON Jan-11-17 AT 08:05AM (MST)[p]Nice try 'lil Trump. provide proof there is no truth to it. We'll find out if there is any truth to it in due time.

It's really really hard to imagine that a guy who we have on tape saying he likes to just walk up to a woman and grab her "P" and try to bone her could be on tape with a Russian hooker isn't it? just not possible. it just doesn't make sense.

It's not like we don't have all his financial information like tax returns and foreign debt disclosures so how could Russia have information to blackmail him with we don't already know about?

And we know Putin likes miss clarol died redheads so what other reason could there be for him to want Teump as president? it doesn't make sense.

Trump won using fake news. if this isn't true then fair is fair. if it is true you're phuked.

Now Trump is saying it has to be fake because Russia says they don't have this information. WTF kind of a moron thinks Russia would admit it? how do you blackmail someone if you tell the world what you have? what kind of a moron? a Trump supporter that's who.

However this works out let's enjoy it. Pence is one step closer to being president.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

"Putin has February surprise for Trump"

So... Nemont do you always believe lies and report them as truth?

Someone once said that you go to the same place for lying that you do for stealing.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-11-17 AT 01:30PM (MST)[p]I will use fake conservative logic, prove to me that Putin doesn't have video of Trump watching whores pi$$ on the bed.
Since when do fakers believe anything except fake new because the intelligence agencies, MSM, your mothers and their friends have all lied to you.

So show be irrefutable proof that Putin doesn't have leverage on Trump using 100% guaranteed sources and then maybe if I feel like I am in a mood to accept anything as fact then I might decide you could possible, once in a million years be correct.

Trump is a victim of his own stupidity with his continued "investigation" of Obama's birth certificate. Now the shoe is on the other foot and the fakers whine like little girls that "fake news" is just terrible, sad, terrible. That is some funny stuff right there.

So I guess we will both meet in hell, if I actually believe there was a hell.

Nemont

And it seems that Manny is kicking your ass this year since he made you look like a fool with the election and now you're trying to one up him with fake news.

We all get it... you, Togtard, FTW and Corntard don't like Trump but for Christ's sake let the man get in office before declaring him an utter failure and a liability to our country. It's really un-American for a supposed veteran to act as childish as you have with this election.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-11-17 AT 01:56PM (MST)[p]>And it seems that Manny is
>kicking your ass this year
>since he made you look
>like a fool with the
>election and now you're trying
>to one up him with
>fake news.
>
>We all get it... you, Togtard,
>FTW and Corntard don't like
>Trump but for Christ's sake
>let the man get in
>office before declaring him an
>utter failure and a liability
>to our country. It's
>really un-American for a supposed
>veteran to act as childish
>as you have with this
>election.

Let's see for every time Manny was right once, I was right 100 times. If that is an "a$$" kicking I will take it every time.

Now you are lying, where did I declare him a "utter failure" and "liability" to our country. Please put up the quotes of me saying this. If you can't that would make you a liar.

I have said over and over, he won, fair and square. I hope he is is able to get over having rabbit ears and hope some day he will act like a president and not 10 year old with his twitter account. I have never said I hope he is unsuccessful.

Since this thread started about the ACA, let's make a bet: when he gets the ACA repealed in the next weeks, I predict the replacement won't be through Senate for at least a year, probably two years. It would require 8 Democrats to come over and that ain't happening. I know you Trump fans are not big on accountability but want to bet that his mouth once again is ahead of reality? $500 that the replacement won't happen in this calendar year?

If you don't like that bet, how about $500 that Mexico is never going to "reimburse" us for the wall within our lifetimes?

So I guess again we will meet in hell if I believe in it because you are lying about what I have said about Trump.

Nemont

Jesus Snowflake, relax for a minute. I did not directly state that "YOU" said those things, I lumped you in with the other idiots whose rhetoric would have most people believe that you have declared Trump a failure before he even takes office. Not sure why you're so uptight? Hillary lost but good God man get out of the street before you get ran over!

As for the ACA and your bet, why would anyone in their right mind take your stupid bet when even Obamacare took over a year to pass with Dems in full control? Hell remember all the backroom deals that were made just to get Democrats to vote for it? Unlike you, I don't expect Donald Trump to repeal it and replace it his first week in office.

Something that is 20% of our economy should take time and be well thought out before being implemented which is probably why Obamacare has failed so miserably. It was a terrible bill that was rushed through so that we could see what was in it, remember Nancy Pelosi?

So, let's see what happens with it before we say Trump failed. You're bet is dumb and I could counter with another bet saying I'll take $1,000.00 that says Obamacare won't be the law of the land in 20 years. You want that action?

You once said it would be years before any politicians even tried to touch healthcare reform again after Obamacare was passed. I certainly don't think that you meant only 6 or 7 short years or Obama's remaining term. You were wrong on that and now you want to take bets that it might not get fixed by the end of 2017 by a new POTUS and Republican controlled Congress?

As to the border, I don't give two shyts if Mexico pays for the wall or not to be honest with you. ANY increase in border security at this point is better than where we are now so build a wall and we'll pay for it or simply enforce the laws already on the books. Either way is better than our "take them all in" approach that we have now.

Suppose we did build a wall and taxpayer money paid for it up front but Mexico ultimately footed the bill in some other way. Would that be a failure of campaign promise by Donald Trump?

So... anyway, you want in on my $1,000.00 bet or not?

LAST EDITED ON Jan-11-17 AT 02:55PM (MST)[p]I see you are a Trump supporter who doesn't care what he says and does.

No I am not taking a bet in 20 years the ACA will be the law of the land, it won't be the "law" of the land very quickly. I said let's bet on the replacement. Trump says in weeks the replacement will done, I said it won't be. Who is telling the truth there? I am not putting words in his mouth.

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/01/11/dona...lacement-at-press-conference-in-new-york.html

If Obamacare is an utter failure, why have signups exceeded last years total?

You are right of course that I said no politician would touch it, but I keep being told that Trump isn't a politician. So I guess I was half right, he also doesn't seem to understand how congress works.

So I will wait for what he proposes, I still don't see a way forward without bringing 8 Democrats over and I suspect Chucky won't play ball on that one.

Nemont

As to your earlier question regarding why health care costs so much and a life flight costs $25,000.00. That life flight agency is billing an insurance company $25,000.00 for that service because they know that insurance companies have deeper pockets than the average Joe. That life flight actually costs no where near that but the provider gets to gouge the insurance company or the patient because that's what everyone else pays for the service.

Here's a better example, I had a minor surgery years ago when I wasn't covered under any insurance plan. My hospital bill was like $8,000.00 when I was in and out in about 3 hours. The Surgeon bill was around $5,000.00 and then the anesthesiologist was more but I forget how much. When I got the hospital bill, I immediately went to them and told them that I didn't have insurance and that I wanted to only be charged what the Medi-cal rate was for the same procedure. They said no problem and reduced the bill to $3,800.00 which I paid on the spot.

I then proceeded to the Surgeon's office with the same request and the surgeon himself called me into his office and after learning that I had no insurance, promptly reduced his bill to $1,600.00. I paid him on the spot as well. I didn't negotiate the anesthesiologist's bill because I didn't think it was ridiculously high but I suspect had I done that, the result would have been the same.

Now all of this begs the question... Why can these services be offered at the reduced rate for people without insurance? I mean, the surgeon made like $600.00/hr from what I paid him but he wanted like $2,000.00/hr from an insurance company. Same with the hospital, they reduced to less than half the original bill so what gives? It seems to me that if whatever law that was passed made it illegal to price gouge the insurance companies, the premiums would go down as the claims were reduced.

You're the expert, would this help?

Actually I wouldn't necessarily call myself a Trump supporter since I didn't vote for him but then again I live in California so it didn't matter anyway. I do care what he says and what he does and the fact of the matter is that we don't know because dude isn't even sworn in yet.

Rand Paul was just on the news saying that the replacement vote should happen the same day as the repeal vote and that they have a plan already and it should be within weeks so it's not just Trump saying this. If it happens I'll kick myself for not taking your bet but in reality I want it well thought out before it becomes another disaster.

Rand Paul said a lot of their plan has been out there for years but has always been blocked by Democrats. I guess we'll see what the plan is and go from there.

>Rand Paul said a lot of
>their plan has been out
>there for years but has
>always been blocked by Democrats.
> I guess we'll see
>what the plan is and
>go from there.

And it is going to be blocked by the Democrats again. Remember most of them believe they did a good thing with Obamacare and have paid a steep political price for it. Only the repeal needs a simple majority and the replace part requires a cloture vote. Hard to see Schumer and Company giving into Trump in the first days of his term.

So if you want the bet is still there. $1,000 that the Repeal goes through, the replacement is going to take much more heavy lifting unless the Democrats are going fold like cheap chairs without extracting a major price and concessions that will make it Obamacare part II.

Nemont

>As to your earlier question regarding
>why health care costs so
>much and a life flight
>costs $25,000.00. That life
>flight agency is billing an
>insurance company $25,000.00 for that
>service because they know that
>insurance companies have deeper pockets
>than the average Joe.
>That life flight actually costs
>no where near that but
>the provider gets to gouge
>the insurance company or the
>patient because that's what everyone
>else pays for the service.
>
>
>Here's a better example, I had
>a minor surgery years ago
>when I wasn't covered under
>any insurance plan. My
>hospital bill was like $8,000.00
>when I was in and
>out in about 3 hours.
> The Surgeon bill was
>around $5,000.00 and then the
>anesthesiologist was more but I
>forget how much. When
>I got the hospital bill,
>I immediately went to them
>and told them that I
>didn't have insurance and that
>I wanted to only be
>charged what the Medi-cal rate
>was for the same procedure.
> They said no problem
>and reduced the bill to
>$3,800.00 which I paid on
>the spot.
>
>I then proceeded to the Surgeon's
>office with the same request
>and the surgeon himself called
>me into his office and
>after learning that I had
>no insurance, promptly reduced his
>bill to $1,600.00. I
>paid him on the spot
>as well. I didn't
>negotiate the anesthesiologist's bill because
>I didn't think it was
>ridiculously high but I suspect
>had I done that, the
>result would have been the
>same.
>
>Now all of this begs the
>question... Why can these services
>be offered at the reduced
>rate for people without insurance?
> I mean, the surgeon
>made like $600.00/hr from what
>I paid him but he
>wanted like $2,000.00/hr from an
>insurance company. Same with
>the hospital, they reduced to
>less than half the original
>bill so what gives?
>It seems to me that
>if whatever law that was
>passed made it illegal to
>price gouge the insurance companies,
>the premiums would go down
>as the claims were reduced.
>
>
>You're the expert, would this help?
>

Sure it would help a lot. However that isn't the direction we are headed so I guess if you can convince provider to accept that amount on every claim regardless of whether there was insurance or not, all would be good.

Why are providers unwilling to accept less when Medicaid and Medicare pay less so they opt out of those systems? Seems weird that they would receive something less but are unwilling to be guaranteed less.

Nemont

Because right now they have insurance companies paying more for the same procedures so they ditch the lower paying entities.

I'm not suggesting that we limit what providers can charge for services in a free market but over charging insurance companies certainly doesn't help premiums.

Not sure what the answer is but there's something weird when my family Dr. charges $175.00 for a physical to the insurance company and my copay is $30.00 but the clinic only charges $25.00 total.

Who's calling Trump a failure? he hasn't done chit except shoot his feet off on twitter yet. hell he's not even president. we have a month before we can actually call him a failure.

Californian may be dumb but he's not crazy. just like his butt buds he runs for cover like a rabbit when it's time to prove he has confidence in his own bullchit.

Run for cover? WTF are you even talking about retard? I mostly ignore your dumb ass because it's been patently obvious for years that you're a shill for the liberals so say what you want but it's like when a 3 year old tries to enter into an adult conversation. Care to grow up and tell us what you would do to fix healthcare? If not then stick with your Cheerios and crayons and STFU!

LAST EDITED ON Jan-12-17 AT 03:04PM (MST)[p]

>Because right now they have insurance
>companies paying more for the
>same procedures so they ditch
>the lower paying entities.
>
>I'm not suggesting that we limit
>what providers can charge for
>services in a free market
>but over charging insurance companies
>certainly doesn't help premiums.
>
>Not sure what the answer is
>but there's something weird when
>my family Dr. charges $175.00
>for a physical to the
>insurance company and my copay
>is $30.00 but the clinic
>only charges $25.00 total.

CA,

Could you point to where in the United States there is a free market for healthcare? If you are in car wreck and need emergency care, do you shop around for the best deal?

What about when you require a major surgery, do you look for lowest bidder or the most qualified surgeon?

Half of every healthcare dollar is paid by the government right now today: Medicare, Medicaid, IHS, Tricare, VA etc account for 50% of the entire system, when you add the Federal Employee plan and the tax expenditure associated with Employer sponsored plans it adds up to about 57%. Do you know of any other market that has over half of taken over by the government where it is still believe the other half can act as a "free market"? I would like some examples please.

You don't know which service the clinic is upcharging for. Why does it cost $98,000 to have a knee replacement done in Butte, MT but only $64,000 in Billings, MT? Yet an MRI on your knee in Butte is $1,087 and in Billings $2,611? Every place upcharges different areas.

My solution is two fold for this:

1. Require price transparency of all providers. You should be able to see what services cost prior to having them.

2. If I opt to have a procedure done to save money and have insurance, I get a part of that savings as an incentive to shop. Not sure what the amount would be but if I save $20,000 on a procedure then I would get let's say 3% of that saving or 5% or 7% pick a number.

But the "free" market cannot coexist in an environment where more that half the costs are born by the taxpayers through public plans. Nobody is discussing doing away with these public plans so that leads me to believe all will still be going strong after repeal.

Therefore all the talk of market forces bringing the costs in line are pretty much hokum IMO. Please explain where I am brain dead in thinking this.

Nemont

LAST EDITED ON Jan-16-17 AT 10:12AM (MST)[p]Quote:

He also repeated his attack on the drug industry for charging too much.

?They?re politically protected, but not anymore,? he said of pharmaceutical companies.

Trump has said that he wants the federal government to have authority to negotiate prices with drug companies, something Democrats have pushed in the past, but Republicans have blocked

I guess if he wants to work off the Democrat party's priority list that is one way for Trump to get the attention of the fakers.

Wonder how much Big Pharma is going to take before it calls in the congress that they bought and paid for, to explain to the President elect how political protection actually works.

Maybe he is just Pi$$ed that big Pharma favored Hillary so much. They are pragmatic givers though, their congressional money is split 50/50 by the parties.

Nemont

Trump is such a dumbazz. he promises rainbow stew and then tells congress to deliver it NOW. with no help from him of course.

The dumbphuk can't pass any replacement without help from the democrats and now he just promised a replacement the libs would die for. think they'll settle for less now? unreal.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/amph...yed-the-republican-effort-to-repeal-obamacare

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Whaaaaat..... nobody wants to brag on the orange man's promises and assure us it will all come true?

What am I to make of this? I didn't expect you to admit you elected a pathological liar this soon.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

>
>
>Whaaaaat..... nobody wants to brag on
>the orange man's promises and
>assure us it will
>all come true?
>
>
> What am I to make
>of this? I
>didn't expect you to admit
>you elected a pathological liar
>this soon.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Stay Thirsty My Friends
its peanuts Tog just like your brains,it's gonna be great watching all your Democrats getting court dates.

defend his lies or admit you're too dumb to know they're lies.

It won't be too long and you won't be able to hide behind your sheet. with power comes accountability.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

What are you going to say if he actually does some good things and is a good President? I'm sorry? I was wrong?

>What are you going to say
>if he actually does some
>good things and is a
>good President? I'm sorry? I
>was wrong?

Nothing has got through TOGS thick skull yet,tomorrow morning it will slowly sink in.

>>What are you going to say
>>if he actually does some
>>good things and is a
>>good President? I'm sorry? I
>>was wrong?
>
>
>
> Nothing
>has got through TOGS thick
>skull yet,tomorrow morning it will
>slowly sink in.

Friday morning

So have either of you two given credit to Obama for anything he has done? Or is every action he has taken been bad?

I will say good on Trump when he does something right or gets good results. So far he has been way less impressive with his words and actions then I would have hoped for as a conservative. He seems to want to complete the Democrat agenda for them.

Nemont

When and if he makes good on a promise I'll say so. if it's a promise that's good for the nation I'll give him credit. watch and see.

So in return will you admit he's lying when he fails to deliver? and if he delivers chit in a sack will you admit it's chit?

Deal? good then. you can start by explaining how we're going to have insurance for all with lower deductibles and at lower premiums. do you think it will happen? me either. so do you have an excuse or do you want to make the admission in our new deal?

Stay Thirsty My Friends

>
>When and if he makes good
>on a promise I'll say
>so. if it's a
>promise that's good for the
>nation I'll give him credit.
> watch and see.
>
>So in return will you admit
>he's lying when he fails
>to deliver? and if
>he delivers chit in a
>sack will you admit it's
>chit?
>
>
>Deal? good then. you
>can start by explaining how
>we're going to have insurance
>for all with lower deductibles
>and at lower premiums.
> do you think
>it will happen? me either.
> so do you have
>an excuse or do you
>want to make the
>admission in our new deal?
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Stay Thirsty My Friends
I never read the 2000 pages of Obama care have you? I bet that black sh#t in those pages will be with us a long time and meanwhile we all will be paying for the ignorant and they just keep breeding.

I have read the entire bill and just FYI, you were going to pay for the breeders and the ignorant prior to the ACA just like you will after Trump care.

So you don't believe Trump will repeal every word of the ACA and Replace with cheaper and better insurance for all? Why then do you believe any of his words?

Nemont

>I have read the entire bill
>and just FYI, you were
>going to pay for the
>breeders and the ignorant prior
>to the ACA just like
>you will after Trump care.
>
>
>So you don't believe Trump will
>repeal every word of the
>ACA and Replace with cheaper
>and better insurance for all?
> Why then do
>you believe any of his
>words?
>
>Nemont
We wont know whats in it till we pass it.

how did that work out for you the first time it was said? Why would you want to let another politician do it such a thing again?

Nemont

>how did that work out for
>you the first time it
>was said? Why
>would you want to let
>another politician do it such
>a thing again?
>
>Nemont
Because that first bunch were Chicago criminals and it is not working out.

The new bunch are New York liberals and it isn't going to work either.

Why is there record sign ups in the exchanges if the plan isn't working? Explain that one.

Nemont

>The new bunch are New York
>liberals and it isn't going
>to work either.
>
>Why is there record sign ups
>in the exchanges if the
>plan isn't working?
>Explain that one.
>
>Nemont
Like I said ...Mafia pay for your protection

LAST EDITED ON Jan-18-17 AT 01:14PM (MST)[p]I get it, you are going to have deep and painful buyers remorse coming your way but at least enjoy the rest of the week. The peaceful transfer of power on the 20th is something to celebrate about this great country.

It is going to be a fun and wild ride coming up, tighten your chinstrap.

Nemont

>I get it, you are going
>to have deep and painful
>buyers remorse coming your way
>but at least enjoy the
>rest of the week.
>The peaceful transfer of power
>on the 20th is something
>to celebrate about this great
>country.
>
>It is going to be a
>fun and wild ride coming