Don't go to work.................. just sue somebody

B_F_E

Long Time Member
Question # 1

Q. Dude gets hit by car at night while riding his bicycle, who's to blame ?
A. The bicycle manufacturer of course.

That's what the jury said when it awarded the dude 6 million dollars, not enough reflectors.

Question # 2

Q. Lady spill coffee on herself, who's to blame ?
A. McDonald's of course

Another cool 6 mill.

# 3 Tobacco companys.............how could you expect us to know cigarettes weren't healthfood.

Gun manufactures (to be announced)

Do we really have to tell people that coffee can burn you & it might be dangerous to ride your bicycle in the dark, smoke tobacco, or play with loaded hand guns.

What ever happened to personal accountability ?

Is it really any surprise that the Las Vegas lady put that finger in her Wendy's chili ?

Comparative to the total world population, the good 'ol USA houses 70% of all lawyers. Furthermore Washington DC houses the largest population of lawyers & to insure job security the majority of lawmakers which we send to DC are lawyer by trade.

Think of all the free loading conniving moochers who have struck it rich form insurance fraud & bogus lawsuits, which the working population then pay for.

Consider that the legal costs for most company's is merely a fraction of what it costs to give out a cash settlement & be free from the threat of legal harassment.

Where will it end ?

Canada has one viable solution, who knows what that is ?

It used to be that in America the dream was; with hard work & a little luck many can achieve riches, I think that could be amended to state; with calculated lawsuits & a little luck, huge riches can be achieved.

What your opinion ?

WELL

I THINK THIS IS WHY OUR INSURANCES ARE SO FRICKEN HIGH PRICED!!!

THE 'POOR BOY' ALWAYS PAYS!!!

I GUESS THAT LADY WITH THE CHILI FINGER BOUGHT IT FROM A CONSTRUCTION WORKER,NOW HE BRAGGS HE HAS THE MOST FAMOUS FINGER IN THE WORLD!!!

I GUESS THERE ARE SEVERAL ROADS WE CAN TRY & TAKE B_F_E_,BUT FOR NOW I'LL JUST KEEP WORKING!!!

MY OPPINION IS:

THERE ARE MORE LIEING CROOKED THIEVING CON-ARTISTS IN THIS WORLD THAN MOST PEOPLE REALIZE!!!

THEY NEED TO START MAKING SOME GOOD EXAMPLES OUT OF SOME OF THEM,MAYBE IT WOULD SLOW EM DOWN A BIT BUT I DOUBT IT!!!

THE ONLY bobcat WONDERING IF I FOUND A DEAD MOUSE IN THIS NEXT BEER IF ANYBODY WOULD BELIEVE ME???

A "friend" of mine is 45 and out of work. He is applying for jobs that usually are taken by younger men so that when he is not hired, he can sue for age discrimination and never have to work again. What a f-ing lazy a$$ douchebag! I hate that kind of crap!!!!!! We almost got into a fist fight about this subject. I think that an employer should be able to hire who the hell he or she wants to, no acceptions! After all, you hire an employee to better your business right? Why should you be forced to hire someone because of a quota or ant other reason other than qualifications? Our b!tch "Governor" (for now at least) here in WA, sued the tobacco companies and won millions that were "supposed" to go to the co called "victims". All of that money went into a general fund, was pissed away and used to pay for a couple of her million dollar mistakes. It just burns my a$$ that these folks show no accountability for their own stupidity!!! Those sue-happy bastages are one of the reasons that I am not in law enforcement any more. Instead of owning up to their own wrong doing, they blame you for catching them and threaten to sue. What is wrong with this picture, eh?
Bird-01.gif
075313.gif

yotewalk.gif

Eric

I like the way Larry "The Cable Guy" puts it when he says: "If you can blame guns for killing people, I should be able to blame my pencil for mis-spelled words!"

I was sued for 5 million by my sis-inlaw when a guy I was hunting with that shot & killed her husband, not I, mind you who did the shooting, anyways she was also sueing the hospital, the hospital figured that since she saying I'm to blame, the hospital wants $500.000 from me also, but the judge rullled in my favor, but hey there's always an appeal right!...

What I don't get is that people consider life "priceless" right? but a few million makes is "ok" for a loved one being dead or the loss of an apendage ect... This is the same arguement of you can't put a price tag on my happiness.... but it always seems like there is one to go with it in the end!

Here in MD the lawmakers are trying to pass a bill to limit the amount that patients can sue for in a malpractice suit. Something along the lines of $500k or so... Much easier to swallow than a 5 mill... I hope it passes.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom