Don't Hate Us.

Don't worry. Plenty of people from Pinetop would love California Politics. Lots of wealthy people in Pinetop with their heads up their hind parts. Not everyone in Pinetop, but plenty. But yes it's a good idea to leave the California model at the border though and become an Arizonan. The closer you get to show low the more conservative people get. So careful who you associate with in the White Mountains or it'll be more California. Lots of old school that have stuff right but over the last 15 years lots of California has moved in and tried their best to change things. It's a great place to live and I hope you can truly leave those politics in California and learn to love the White Mountains of Arizona. I loved growing up there and it will always be home even though I'm far away these days. I hope you enjoy it. Lots of great people and a wonderful climate for sure.

One major issue with Pinetop/Lakeside is the fact that it is way overdue for tree thinning and if it ever catches on fire that whole town is in trouble. A fire in Pinetop would be hard to stop and would be very devastating. I've always feared it will burn up one day.

Wish you luck. I have a good friend in Show Low, nice area. I am still (and most likely always will be) in California. Besides, it would take me 10 years to move all the crap I have accumulated in my like.

Good luck man. Hit me up when you get there. Im in Sierra Vista AZ right now but we are planning on moving up to show low this summer.

Good luck, let us know what you think of AZ. I hunted there last year and loved it. I'm looking to get the heck out of Cali, but not sure the wife agrees with me.

My wife and I are leaving Commiefornia and moving to Pinetop-Lakeside in the next 15 months. Just can't take it anymore. Don't worry we're not bringing any CA politics with us. We will tread lightly.
Man, I'm jealous. Congrats!

My wife and I are leaving Commiefornia and moving to Pinetop-Lakeside in the next 15 months. Just can't take it anymore. Don't worry we're not bringing any CA politics with us. We will tread lightly.
Glad you're intelligent enough to leave Commiefornia and the politics. Apparently, based on the last election, we need a lot more conservatives in this state. But, dang it, now you're going to be a resident and stop paying for G&F with your Non-Resident tags and licenses! ;)

Don't worry. Plenty of people from Pinetop would love California Politics. Lots of wealthy people in Pinetop with their heads up their hind parts. Not everyone in Pinetop, but plenty. But yes it's a good idea to leave the California model at the border though and become an Arizonan. The closer you get to show low the more conservative people get. So careful who you associate with in the White Mountains or it'll be more California. Lots of old school that have stuff right but over the last 15 years lots of California has moved in and tried their best to change things. It's a great place to live and I hope you can truly leave those politics in California and learn to love the White Mountains of Arizona. I loved growing up there and it will always be home even though I'm far away these days. I hope you enjoy it. Lots of great people and a wonderful climate for sure.

One major issue with Pinetop/Lakeside is the fact that it is way overdue for tree thinning and if it ever catches on fire that whole town is in trouble. A fire in Pinetop would be hard to stop and would be very devastating. I've always feared it will burn up one day.
LOTS of thinning going on....since last spring pretty heavily. Forest is opening up great.

LOTS of thinning going on....since last spring pretty heavily. Forest is opening up great.
good to hear. i'm sure it actually makes things prettier as well. I moved out of state in 2013 and don't make it back too often these days so that is definitely good news. I've always thought it was too dense and wondered how long it would be before it went up in flames. The trees are pretty but a definite hazard in that country with all the wildfires. I've always said if a fire started in Pinetop it would burn all the way to New Mexico without even trying.

I stayed in Pinetop last year on my muzzy elk hunt. Cool little town ??

good to hear. i'm sure it actually makes things prettier as well. I moved out of state in 2013 and don't make it back too often these days so that is definitely good news. I've always thought it was too dense and wondered how long it would be before it went up in flames. The trees are pretty but a definite hazard in that country with all the wildfires. I've always said if a fire started in Pinetop it would burn all the way to New Mexico without even trying.
All along Porter Mtn East......Sky High Rd, antelope hills area. Looking great

Arizona was a blue state... plenty of Californians already made their way there and guess what... they didn’t leave their politics behind. Just sayin.
Pretty sure most of those folks coming from Kali aren’t the ones making that influence. When you harbor the 5th largest city in the nation and solicit homeless people to vote for ‘free stuff’.......you’ll sway a win by 10,000 votes. Pretty sure Mark Kelly and the other Dems aren’t from there either???

I was also surprised at the amount of native Americans are dems......and the Sheriff of Navajo county.

Last edited:
Arizona is a blue state, don't feel bad about moving there from Cali....whether the vote was legit or not, the people of Arizona accepted it so they are officially a blue state, just like Cali.

I’m jealous! I can’t wait to get out of those stupid state

Several of my buddies raising kiddos are doing research as to where to relocate. NM is also sinking quickly into the muck as the Liberal ideology is expanding. Not sure how Texas, South Dakota, Wyoming, Tennessee are going to deal with the max inflow of conservatives. If Texas had mountains I'd be packing, but they don't. I so love the natural assets in NM, what a shame Liberalism has won here. I weep .

Several of my buddies raising kiddos are doing research as to where to relocate. NM is also sinking quickly into the muck as the Liberal ideology is expanding. Not sure how Texas, South Dakota, Wyoming, Tennessee are going to deal with the max inflow of conservatives. If Texas had mountains I'd be packing, but they don't. I so love the natural assets in NM, what a shame Liberalism has won here. I weep
IMO liberalism will expand to most places iin the US eventually. We're a young nation and if you look at the older nations of Europe and the Scandinavian countries I think you'll see where we're headed.

Pray your wrong D, though sadly I think you may be correct. Maybe just Maybe it will be exposed ( sadly it will happen only after catastrophic damage) we must wake up that liberal ideology is unsubstantable, they Do Not work in a free Capitalist economy . You are a smart man and recognize how deeply ( its now @ 30,000,000,000 ) our nation is in debt...that's 30,000 BILLION Dollars.....we can not repay this massive debt now. Watch out those of you invested in the US market, a massive reset of currency is coming . Do a little research as to what our government did to folks owning precious metals in 1933, I believe something similar or worse is in the future for Americans. I didn't believe it when I was first told our Federal government Confiscated private individuals gold , paid these individuals @$20/oz then revalued the same gold to $35/ oz . FDR ( beloved Democratic) did this in an effort to pay off the National Debt . Unbelievable but True . Big awful crap is heading to a neighborhood near you . Mark my words .

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom