DONT USE

deerslayer88

Hey all don't use Geico to insure your hunting rigs. I had my rig hit by a moron on my way to do some shed hunting, the chick T Boned my truck in a parking lot. Geico not only to me my truck hit the other car in a T Bone accident the other person admitted fault and Geico is refusing to request/review the witness statements of police report. Talk about having a insurance company treat the other driver better then their driver. Anyways my point is Geico should know better then to neglect these areas, and if anyone has them they might want to consider a new company before they have a accident in any of their rigs.

Are you drunk??.....makes no sense

1283eagle_government.jpg

Go with State Farm, they have always advocated for me exceptionally well. Have had family members go with the company that is $5 cheaper/month (Bear River) and have seen them get royally screwed in situations that were exactly like mine. Don't use Bear River either. In the end, you get what you pay for!

Yeah, that lizard reminds me of Piers Morgan and I want to stomp them both.

Thx for the heads up. Keep fighting and go up the company ladder. Start a BBB report on them for unfair business practices. Don't give up.

LAST EDITED ON Apr-29-14 AT 10:24PM (MST)[p]I switched to American Family after 14 days of trying to deal with them (geico). I have gotten the state division of consumer complaints involved and they are making headway. I honestly only went with Geico because my wife had the policy when we got married and at the time I was in-between rigs (looking but had not purchased one yet) so by default when I got one I just added it onto the policy. Well two years later I am now realizing I should have pushed for her to switch to American Family long ago. I just never would have expected to be treated a bad as I was treated, I know there are episodes of bad customer service but geeze this one was like explain how my rig defied physics and I will leave this alone. Thanks for the BBB idea I will open a complaint there also.

I have American Family and my truck got crushed by a person on meth. The truck was two years old and had 4000 miles on it. They wanted to put a used rear axle in it. I told them they needed to address that situation again and put a new rear axle in it. They told me they could not do that and I told them fine, but they are not going to put an axle in it with 50000 miles and needed to find one with 4000 miles on it. The new axle was put in immediately. The meth guy's insurance was American Family also. Not much argument there.

Fair enough, I had them previously and the had my back. So I figured you know what they treated me good (the agent was a huge part) so I went back. The crazy thing is they got me a better rate them my quote and they also beat Geico's price by 5 bucks thats with the new accident.

The first red flag with Geico probably should have been:

G overnment
E mployee
I nsurance
CO mpany

"Therefore, wo be unto him that is at ease in Zion!" 2 Ne. 28: 24

Yeah G overnment E mployee I nsurance CO mpany operates as such. I have not heard as many excuses as to why they refused to request a police report (each one is different), and so on. I explained to them that if I was to work as hard as they did I would be on the unemployment line lol.

Travelers is the best insurance company in the US. They have a very good personal lines division as well.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom