Don't you just love it!!!

RELH

Long Time Member
2020 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION
Published 1 hour ago
Last Update 59 mins ago
Kanye West files 'Kanye 2020' presidential committee doc with the Federal Election Commission
The 43-year-old rapper announced his decision to run for president of the United States on July 4
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

I doubt Kanye West will pull many of the black voters that have decided to vote for Trump for economy reasons. He will pull many of the black voters that were planning to vote for sleepy Joe. I wondered if this was engineered by the Trump Admin. to throw a monkey wrench into Biden's campaign. Brings back memories of Ross Perot.

RELH

West was a Trump supporter, but claimed he was not supporting Trump anymore when he declared he was going to run. He is calling his party the "birthday party". Will be carried on the ballot in OK. as a Independent.
I bet Biden and his crew are in a tizzy over this development.
RELH

I'm pretty sure he is back in now. He will siphon off some of the black vote just on name recognition. Pretty clever move.

He is getting ready to build a 54 sq foot mansion in our neck of the woods. Also a 70,000 plus sq foot worship dome on his ranch. Last i heard that was shut down until the park county comminsor approve it. And maybe it has by now

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom