Dos Santos vs. Mir

zekers

Very Active Member
What say you? I like Mir, but I have a feeling Dos Santos will make him turtle up in the second round.

Mir is one of my favorite fighters. He's done some incredible stuff in the octogon and he's looked pretty bad at times. I like Mir in this fight. I'm a little worried about his chin though. Junior can throw blows and can catch Mir. However, Mirs weekness has been the dirty boxing that has gotten him in trouble...not the getting caught by a single punch. When Big Nog hurt him, Mir was wobbled but was able to keep his head about himself and reverse positions and make Nog tap. I'm saying that Junior style of striking is not going to be a bad thing for Mir. If Mir gets hurt and Junior comes in to finish him, Mir will drop down and take it to the ground where he'll have time to recover and then submit him. I don't see this fight seeing the 4th round. Mir will take the title back by arm bar. Junior will leave an arm out there working from the bottom and Mir will grab it and slap a nasty arm bar on him. Can't wait for this fight!

Steve
Worlds Best ebayer
Great transaction, fast payment, A+++++

JDS knows and everybody knows what mir game plan is. JDS can throw bombs mir got caught in his last fight and against brock and was able to pull out a win. I think JDS throws harder punch then both of them. Mir will make a mistake and JDS will end the fight.

Arm bar would be sweet Wiz-Bang, but I dont know. I don't think Junior can punch as hard as Carwin, but he will throw a barrage that Mir wont recover from. I hope you're right though!

NOBODY hits as hard as Carwin....

Steve
Worlds Best ebayer

That promo is the chit!!! I like the french cut, late 80's swin suits on the ladies! Can you name any heavyweights that have been hit more and harder than Big Country and Struve in the last 2 years? I don't care if those guys ever get to have losing records, they should always be on a card to boost ratings in my book.

Steve
Worlds Best ebayer

Just found out we are going to a friends house in the mountains who doesn't have ppv. Whats the best way to watch online or on my phone?

I think you are out of luck. Find new friends....or at least ones that aren't dorks! LOL

Steve
Worlds Best ebayer

Another lack-luster showing by frank Mir. One take down attempt is ludacris in a fight like this. Its for the f'ing belt!! If you can't take hime down the first time, try again. Bull rush the SOB and get him against the cage and dive down for a single or a double! He was getting picked apart by shots that weren't even flush. The one that finished him was somewhat blocked by his left forearm. He had to still have cobwebs from the first 2 times he was knocked down. You wanna talk about abandoning the game plan? Sheeeesh...one take down attempt? Makes me sick.

I'd have lost my ass in the Jamie Varner fight. Thought Edson would have ran right through him. Glad to see Varner back on his game though.

Roy Nelson.....that was Brandon Shaub all over again. Will is be Roy Nelson and Cain Velasquez to see who fights JDS next? Neither fighter got hurt so they should be able to fight in the next 2 months to see who gets a shot at JDS in 5 months.

Big foot needed a Big blood clot to stop all that bleeding! LMAO!

Gotta love the UFC....

Steve
Holder of a 2012 LE Utah Deer Tag!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom