Double Charged

kilowatt

Good think I checked my CC account this morning, a big surprise was staring me in the face, over $600 bucks.
Activity showed only a $8.00 charge from NV for maps.

So called CC and got some "raghead" and was having a hard time understanding him. Long story short, they charged my cc number twice for antelope. After being on hold for 10 minutes, he said they made the corrections and only the $300 plus another $10 (had to be for the PIW) so now I am happy.

Check your CC accounts close guys/gals it could happen to anyone.

Brian

When did they hit your card? My card has not been hit yet. I am kinda getting nervous.
Thanks Don

They hit mine but forgot to charge me for the rocky mountain sheep tag. ohhhhh... that's right I didn't draw it.

They did hit me for the PIW and deer tag.

That is one of the things I did not find out as it says "pending charges" of $610.00. I just checked again now and still the same thing.
So Monday afternoon after 3PM I will check it again and see what has changed if anything. Might be making another phone call.

Brian

Thanks Brian!!!

We are a little more creative in solving our state budget problems than you are in Cali.

Thanks to the double charge trick we only have to take one day off a month furlough.

Ed
www.huntpacks.com

My credit card charge just showed up and I was charged for two deer tags and a PIW fee. I put in with my cousin so maybe I have to collect $240 from him for his tag. Not sure why they wouldn't have charged me the other $10 PIW for him though if this was the case...

Thanks for the heads-up.

Horniac

HORNIAC,
Did you apply for both of you and use your CC?? If so, then your cousin OWES you money, since you did the applying.

Brian

Brian,

I did the deer application and added him to mine so maybe I did pay for his tag. Doesn't make sense though since there is only one $10 PIW deer app fee...

Thanks.

Horniac

I might be wrong here on this, but with only one $10 hit for PIW maybe you forgot to add him on the PIW draw.
I always print out a copy after I do the apps so I can see what I have applied for and no mistakes. Good luck.
Brian

I never check my cc. I just wait for the statement BUT I did call Friday to make sure that there wasn't any problems with my $1,200.00 charge and after checking, they said it was fine. When will I get that elk tag in my hand so I can lock it up in the gun safe??

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom