Double Our Bet Glen ?

RE: Double Our Bet Glen ?

Now you are listening to Judge Nap? It could be, he may have, it is possible, if he did. All the same old Adam Schiff BS. Talk to me when the Meuller report is out in the next 2 weeks and let me know when Trump is being impeached and put in prison. Trump will run in 2020 and you will send me $300 so stop bloviating.

I didn't think you'd do it.

99% of what the NYT has reported has held up, as your judge said. what might be today will be tomorrow.

Trump doesn't have to be impeached or in prison to lose in 2020. though both are very possible.

You're screwed. you know it. that's good enough for now.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

If 25% of what the NY Times had reported was factual Trump would have already been impeached......yet he's still in office and you're still buying the propaganda they're spewing. Ironic isn't it, the Times is wrong on Trump over 95% of the time and the only individual in America that's missed the mark more than them is YOU!!! LOL

>Now you are listening to Judge
>Nap? It could be, he
>may have, it is possible,
>if he did. All the
>same old Adam Schiff BS.
>Talk to me when the
>Meuller report is out in
>the next 2 weeks and
>let me know when Trump
>is being impeached and put
>in prison. Trump will run
>in 2020 and you will
>send me $300 so stop
>bloviating.

+300

Same chit from the same clowns. let's see what the phone records say okay CHUMPS ? I'm sure there is a team on it as we speak now that we have a congress again.

Elections have consequences don't they comrades ? HA!

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Yes, elections do have consequences. One of those consequences is the great economy we are all benefiting from now. It's sad you're part of the corrupt, dishonest, anti-American party.

Do you breath through your butt bob ? because I don't see how you can get any air with Trump's johnson that far down your throat.

I'm a republican you Nazi. I voted party line until 2004 when teabagging losers like you started hijacking the party.

Your disdain is my assurance I'm on the high ground. GFYS chump.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

LOL Bob he was sure that Hillary was going to win in 2016 too! Don't pay much attention to him, he's a drunk so treat him like you would any homeless drunk and flick pennies at him while he tells you how bad everything is.

>LOL Bob he was sure that
>Hillary was going to win
>in 2016 too! Don't
>pay much attention to him,
>he's a drunk so treat
>him like you would any
>homeless drunk and flick pennies
>at him while he tells
>you how bad everything is.
>

??

don't forget his comments about losing hundreds of thousands of dollars on the stock market....... I've said it before, I'll say it again, he's a certain kind of "special".

*We are all in the same boat, just
wishing to be hunting right now!*

https://www.mediaite.com/entertainm...s-have-donald-trump-as-massive-2020-favorite/

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

GOODWIN: Dems really do love Republicans -- when they're dead...

I have lost hundreds of thousands in the markets chump. 2018 was my worst year in a decade. but I've made several million in the last decade so it's all good . from the pee stained couch in your single wide that may seem unimaginable but it's the truth.

All this yap but you losers won't put any money on yourselves. that about says it all. Trump is a 1 term president, or less.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

"I have lost hundreds of thousands in the markets chump. 2018 was my worst year in a decade. but I've made several million in the last decade so it's all good . from the pee stained couch in your single wide that may seem unimaginable but it's the truth."

I believe you Ocho, having the government subsidies for the crops you grow on your "yuge" ranch, I'm sure have made you a lot of money.

What's your bet big guy? Trump won't finish his first term, or won't be re-elected for a second?

hwy

Anybody BRAGGIN they've made BILLIONS here on the WWW have No F'N Right for Government Subsidies of any kind!

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

hahahaha a guy who is on monster muleys arguing all day worth millions... SUUUUUUURRRRRRRRREEEEEE. I make good money, but would never flaunt it, brag about, our any of that. you are so full of chit, must hurt. Oh, and if you lost hundreds of thousands on a ballooning stock market, you must be more stupid than I thought....

*We are all in the same boat, just
wishing to be hunting right now!*

I didn't bring it up chithead, you did. I'm not bragging, I'm calling you a liar.

The markets lost last year as a whole. if you had any money in them you'd know that. and yes my portfolio was down about 180k at years end. now it's back above a year ago. that's how it works simpleton.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

I don't doubt for a minute that Dudes got some bucks, He's paid out more money in fuel bills quarterly
than many folks make in a year. He's just a little warped on his political views and believes too much of his party's propaganda....LOL

So Dude are your good buddies upstate going to pass the purchase limit of 20 rounds per month ammo bill?

No they won't. every extreme measure they've tried has fallen on it's face.

They need to stick to the Rambo chit that's where they'll win.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

....or rent control.

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

GOODWIN: Dems really do love Republicans -- when they're dead...

I feel confused, was it Trumps fault you lost money last year or is it Trumps fault you are money ahead this year? I'm glad I don't have your money concerns...

Bottom line he made a killing in 2017, lost half of 2017s gains in 2018 and so far in 2019 he has made back his 2018 losses this year.

If you were smart as you think you are, you should have upped the ante right after Christmas and dumped some serious cash into the market. So, since your a retard, GFYS.

LAST EDITED ON Feb-22-19 AT 03:51PM (MST)[p]Sooo, Dude comes on here and tells us how stupid we are for causing global warming, and not try to fix it. Yet he burns up most of eastern Oregon's fuel in one quarter?
I hope he doesn't have any of those farting cows too!

hwy

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom