Downfall of PETA, others possible?

txhunter58

Long Time Member
The response we seem to be getting from companies like Peak antifreeze and motel 6 encourages me to think we can hurt organizations like PETA where it hurts the most, in the pocketbook. I would imagine that a big portion of their monies comes from contributions from corporations. Does anyone know how to find out what big corporations contribute to organizations like these? If we can post lists and get others to bombard these companies with email to educate them and theaten boycotts, maybe we can make a difference.

The head of the snake is their lobbying and lawsuits, and it is hard to attack them there: takes millions. However, if we can cut the body (money flow) off, we can accomplish the same thing.

txhunter58

venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore I am)

Sounds like at least one hunter that is actually acting on this! I hope we can find out their branches of companies, but right now I can't help.

Michael~All Gods creatures welcome, right next to the mashed potatoes and gravy.

Since PETA is a non-profit then their financial statements should be open to the public. You should be able to contact PETA directly and ask for a list of supporting companies. The freedom of information act supports this................... Thanks, Allen Taylor......

MAJOR BUMMER.......I just read an article that Pamela Anderson (you know who I'm talking about) is a spokesperson for them, and is leaning on Kentucky Fried Chicken for the way they treat their chickens.

And you guys were all bent because Shania Twain is a veggie....see, that weren't nothin.........

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom