Doyle Moss Ultimate Guid Pack?

I have the Blacks Creek Alaskan, and absolutely love it. I would like to see one of these packs so that I could play with it and see for myself what the pros and cons are. I didn't see where it said how big (cubic in.) the back is. Might go have a look at Sportsman's today and see if they've got one. Scott

SW here in Albuquerque only has the Alaskan and Canadian. Nice, but too close to my J105 to get excited. Hopefully they will get one in.

you can go to blacks creek's website and download a video on this pack, as well as several other packs. it was very helpful to me, although i haven't purchased anything yet.

I broke down last night and ordered a NICE frame and crew cab. Hope it is the last pack I buy and can sell off some of my inventory!

Purchased this pack last year, wouldn't use any other pack on the market. This pack will do it all. I used it on a back country mulie hunt. Pack was able to carry everything I needed. Pack is great for archery or rifle. Used the the pack frame portion to pack out an entire deer, boned of coarse, and cape and horns. I had to make a second trip to retrieve the backpack will all my gear later that day. Over all the pack is worth every penny. Also the pack is very comfortable fully loaded with gear, the design is very good and makes for a pleasant pack out with a deer or elk on back.

Brushstomper

The pack by itself connected to the frame weighs about 5lbs. When I first looked into this pack I was worried about the wieght of the empty pack. The pack comes with a dvd on how to set it up properly to your body size and build. With the pack adjusted properly you can hardly even notice it is on your back. The pack is even comfortable when it is loaded with all your gear or if your packin out meat.

The entire pack is 17 lbs. empty. Not sure what just the frame is or the large bag part.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

Brain after I read your post I thought you were smokin something. So after I got back to the house I got out my pack and unloaded it to weigh it. My Bad. Guess I didn't remember the pack filling that heavy empty, but sure enough it weighed 15lbs. So I apologize to you brushstomper if a misled you. Way to be on top of things Brain. lol The pack itself weighs 6 lbs and the frame weighs 9 lbs.

My old man bought one from Doyle and it is nice, however, 17 lbs is far too heavy for an internal frame pack IMO. I use the Horn Hunter internal frame pack. The Horn Hunter Mainbeam XL is in the same C.I. class as Doyle's pack and weighs 6.3 lbs. We packed 9 elk out with these packs last year and they were awesome. Comfortable, and has plenty of room for everything you want or need to pack. My old man is wishing that he would have spent his $$$.$$ on the Mainbeam XL.

}}-SLIVER-->

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom