Dracula Picks Rubio

Bluehairs like RELH aren't going to like his ideas on SS and medicare either. can't wait to see granny asking him some questions.

He might be a cuban but he's a mexican to most wingnuts. I'm not sure that isn't more worser than black to you teabaggers. should be fun.

Stay thirsty my friends

LAST EDITED ON Jan-24-15 AT 07:50PM (MST)[p]Wrong again Dude! I would pick him over the con man and old thunder thighs any day of the week. Does not bother me he is of Hispanic decent. As for SS, I got out of that program around the late 70's when that option was given to law enforcement. The money was then applied towards our retirement fund.

RELH

Dude, if he runs, old thunder thighs can forget taking the votes from #3 ranking Florida. A severe blow to her campaign. Women will vote for him also as they did JFK.

>Is that right?
>
>http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/fl/florida_rubio_vs_clinton-3553.html
>
>Can't even carry his own state.
> impressive.
>
>
>Most of your bingo partners consider
>SS and medicare important.
>just because you have an
>alternative doesn't mean they do.
> you might be an
>unimportant segment of society but
>you can and do vote..........
> we should probably work
>on that.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Stay thirsty my friends
The Lib's buy the votes with promises with tax money, they have that already figured out with all the illegal's that will be able to vote.440 think before you speak.

Dude, if he runs, you can consider he will pull away Hispanic votes from the Dems as Hispanics may feel he would be the one GOP President that would support a fair immigration program.
Young women voters are very fickle, they will vote for a younger good looking man like they did for JFK. They are part of the un-informed voters that vote with passion and not facts.

RELH

RELH,

The majority of Latinos don't like Rubio's economic agenda and as for the women, I think they are way smarter than what you give them credit for.

Eldorado

No Eldorko, a lot of them are as dumb and stupid as you are and will not vet their candidate before voting for them like you did twice for Obama.

RELH

LAST EDITED ON Jan-25-15 AT 05:33AM (MST)[p]Love the local wingnuts on here,

Isn't he the guy who wants to sell massive amounts of public land?
And you guys are hunters and decent people? Your radical right fetish makes me ill.
Sad times for younger hunters and those who like the outdoors.

"He will do". And "I'll take him over old thunder thighs". A couple of sickos right there.

Barry's really been great for our young hunters piper, go find a brick of 22 shells for yer kid to shoot! I don't see him getting the nomination but I'd damn sure take him over hilldog!

Now 22 shells are Obama's fault? god I love this site.

Prove it.

Rubio is not going to get the funding to make it very far against the big boys. maybe someday but he's not ready for primetime.

It's wide open but if I had to guess I'd say cousin Jeb is going to get it. just because Romney is used up and nobody else is a contender.

Stay thirsty my friends

My bad, I confused Rubio with that ignorant nut Ted Cruz. I apologize.

I have a deep hatred for any politician who wants to sell off public land, it's one of those things that matter.

Good link from outdoor life about the republican party.
Their true colors are starting to show, sad deal, I grew up in a rightwing town and have known about this ugly underbelly for many years.

It's sad to see this country turn like it has, I don't have a problem with smaller government, but the republican obsession with creating a rich and privileged class that has everything and a bottom that has crumbs is sickening.

I'd say something about it being impossible with the way our founders set up our system but after the way our systems been treated the past 6yrs I guess anything possible now.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-25-15 AT 10:19AM (MST)[p]Looks like the top 1%'s kickin butt, what's that dow up to these days?

Yes we know that DW, didn't Obama just propose some taxes on the rich, and some benefits for students and the working class?
I believe it was rebutted by the republicans, saying things like Obama wanted to create a system where the rich pay for the poor and on and on.
Pay attention DW.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-25-15 AT 10:40AM (MST)[p]Pay attention, it's all right there right in front of you. Who fights for what, are you delusional?

Do you justify the republican platform on public land or not?

How was he going to pay for his "free" college program? The federal government doesn't need "more" money. Who couldn't wait to get in front of a mic to call for higher gas taxes? Who will that hurt? They don't need more money!

Fine they don't need more money, now let's talk about what's important to us hunters and outdoor folks. Let's talk about things that effect people for decades or longer. Let's talk about the real important things to us, the stuff thY lasts.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-25-15 AT 11:26AM (MST)[p]http://www.inquisitr.com/1785857/sarah-palin-speech-described-as-strange-bizarro-whats-her-role-in-the-republican-party/

If you deal with crazy long enough even Ted Crud, or Super Marco eventually looks good. Most of the dopers from Sarah 's generation got off the drugs or died she's still hanging in there. The speech she gave yesterday was embarrassing and bizarre. But she makes a couple of republican heroes look good so she does have a purpose.

It's good to see you're back Piper, I don't always agree but respect your opinion. Barely got my spelling corrected from your to you're before Zigger caught it.

Do I agree with selling federal lands? No. Do i think its possible? No. Do I think the federal government does a good job of managing those lands? Hell no! To the west of me used to b a sea of green, now it's a sea of brown that will not recover in your grandkids lifetimes! We have renewable resources that we used to make this nation great in a hurry! Why aren't we using those resources anymore? We've wasted the timber for the next several generations. Why did we stop logging federal lands? Because we listened to the left! That money could have been used to pay down the debt! Would they have used it for that? Doubt it, probably would have gone down another rat hole dreamt up by the progressives! All I heard the other night was more class warfare. Read how great organizations of the past were takein down, divide and conquer! They're dividing us.

Oh it's very possible to sell off public lands, the Koch brothers think so, and I agree.

Much land is actually ruined by humans, your blind if you can't see that, from desertification, noxious plants, superfund sights, rivers that burn and tapped out natural resources. Your an idiot if you think otherwise.

Of course the government doesn't do everything perfectly, and they especially don't do everything the way you or I want, my neighbor doesn't either.

Maybe you should travel a little more? I know plenty of places you can observe where wildlife habitat is being destroyed by mining, drilling and human development on public land, enough to fill even the most ardent righwingers heart with joy.

....I'm way less worried of public lands being sold than all becoming national monuments........ Another million acres of California desert is on the fast track to monument status.....San gorgonios and bristols and Cadys.....this is going to happen....

8346emporor_obama.jpg

I liked it big...fondler doesn't

Still isn't selling public land an incredibly sick thing to have in the republican platform?

I guess it highlights the republican value system and the have-have not society they wish to create.

Every Hunter, fisherman and outdoormen in America needs to know where the republican party stands on this issue.

I

So where is the love for Marco? I expected lots of hugs and kisses for him. too brown?

Republicans are going to have to give the wetback's kids a break if they nominate one for president. how are you going to do that, set up a gate at the border sort your nominees back in and cut the rest out?

Stay thirsty my friends

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom