Drama at the DNC

Anaconda

Very Active Member
Hillary is going to have problems with this. The Sander's supporters are going to be the "Tea Party" for the Democrats. Only difference is that they went far left where the tea party of the GOP went far right.

They are very upset over the rigged nomination and a good majority of them will not vote for Hillary.

RELH

Remember the prediction of all the violence at the rnc by the dems? Maybe they just missed which party was gonna turn violent.....

WWE potlitics. I keep waiting for the Hulkamanics to show up! WAFJ...

"Courage is being scared to death but
saddling up anyway."

The Democratic National Party is in shambles compared to the GOP. The Bernie Sanders supporters will not show up to vote or will swing to Trump out of spite for Hillary and the DNP.

RELH

Now I can sit back and enjoy watching this dog & pony show!
It's going to interesting to see how the liberal & mainstream media navigates through this one.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-24-16 AT 07:40PM (MST)[p]After this, I will be waiting on WilkiLeaks to release Hillary Clinton's emails just prior to the election. There may be some of those "top secret" emails that the government said were too sensitive to release due to national security reasons.

As for those comments, some of the worse on Hillary were made by Democrats and persons stating they were not a Trump supporter until now.

RELH

Just bizarre that people will still vote for Corrupt Hillary.

Look how much we have lowered our standards since Nixon resigned.

She should not even have a chance for election, and she will most likely be the next President.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-25-16 AT 00:25AM (MST)[p]Clinton had to hire her in order to insure her continued loyalty and not give out secrets due to spite of being thrown to the wolves.
This is the kind of people that the Clintons have always surrounded themselves with. Un wavering loyalty for high dollar positions in the Clinton administration.

I really had a good laugh over the Dems blaming the Russians for hacking the DNC computer and releasing the emails due to Putin preferring Trump over Hillary. What happen to blaming Bush. They would not know the truth if it bit them on the butt.

RELH

LAST EDITED ON Jul-25-16 AT 03:10PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Jul-25-16 AT 03:09?PM (MST)

Dude is not favoring polls right now. It seems they reversed themselves and made Dude's predictions as worthless as he is.

RELH

The 4th. paragraph below tells the problems that Hillary is facing along with the DNC.

Multiple grassroots organizations have come to Philadelphia in an effort to get their voices heard.

One such organization, Democracy Spring, asked supporters online if they were willing to get cuffed for the cause.

On their website, they want supporters to sign a pledge that includes the line: ?I pledge to risk arrest with hundreds of others doing nonviolent civil disobedience at the DNC in Philly between July 25-28.?

On Sunday, police estimated between 5,000 and 10,000 people attended rallies -- already surpassing the number of protestors at the RNC convention in Cleveland.

Pasu Tivorat, of Sacramento, who wore a Guy Fawkes mask, told The New York Times Trump and Clinton were both bad choices.

?If we nominate Hillary, then she can continue to abuse her base,? he said. ?Every progressive idea we come up with they throw under the bus.?

He added, ?I'd rather watch the D.N.C. burn,? he added.

Whatever it takes to make you feel better, and yes the polls will shift back. the fact that with all of Hillary's problems Trump doesn't have a double digit lead shows just how weak his numbers are. but you're too dumb to pick up on that.

Trump will talk more and scare more people away and Hillary with all her flaws will look like the safer bet with every passing day. the Subaru drivers are pizzed at the moment but when Sanders tells them to STFU and look at who they're going to get if Hillary loses they'll fall in line . Cruz on the other hand will take his circle jerk and not come back .

Watch and learn.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

LAST EDITED ON Jul-25-16 AT 08:42PM (MST)[p]Oh Togwotee, there's no need to be afraid;
DON'T FEAR THE DONALD.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom