draper

What is your angle here? I dont get what you are after. Your dad took a great buck, leave it at that. What kind of attention whore are you that you have to solicit folks to hear how great your dad is?

Mike
at235.gif

Post up pics of your Dad's buck.

I've yet to see it. Heard it's a dandy.
Post up pics of any of yours too!
I'm getting the hunting itch.

Chef
"I Love Animals...They're Delicious!"

I used to have a bean combine with a draper, hated that thing. It was always getting plugged.

don't want another draper.

BeanMan

sounds like this draper needs plugging.

JB

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote."
--Benjamin Franklin 1759

My opinion? ......An awesome velvet typical mule deer taken with a bow and arrow. However, it is NOT the world record as previously claimed for two reasons: 1-Velvet trophies that are entered are not recognized as world records by Pope & Young. 2-It doesn't net score high enough to beat Bill Barcus' buck of 203 1/8" P&Y.

Again, an awesome buck. Are we done yet?

BOHNTR )))---------->

Draper.....who's he!?!??! ;)

Or are you talking about Draper, Utah. Nice little town, with attracitve rich women. :)

SCOTT

Now that they have a police department and a liquor store I kinda like the town....lol...WTF???

That is a brute, thanks for diggin up the pic. I remember the pics from last year. Would love to get a crack at one like that.

LAST EDITED ON Aug-03-05 AT 05:35PM (MST)[p]sniper101:

You wrote: "actually the net score of the draper buck was 210 3/8".

This directly disputes the article posted above by Chef. Here's the paragraph directly from the article for you to review:

"The 4x4 typical buck appears poised to become one of history's top velvet-antlered mule deer ? if not the best ? with green score numbers of 210 3/8 inches gross and 205 6/8 inches net, according to Draper."

Again, awesome buck that should be displayed with pride and even bragged upon. However, unless he stripped the velvet and it officially NET scored above the Barcus buck, it is NOT the world record.

BOHNTR )))---------->
Official Measurer-P&Y

I bet you know where the guy lives too huh?
Where the antlers are now?

Great looking buck. I really enjoyed hearing about him and finding the pictures. It's getting to the point where we hear of the Draper buck and instead of admiring it's glory, we think about you and your posts.

Congrats to your Dad. Let it go.

Chef
"I Love Animals...They're Delicious!"

My opinion on draper is, he is some guy who killed a nice buck and has a real annoying kid.

You don't know where it was killed. If you do than prove it, be specific now.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom