Draw info?

forkhunter

Any of you guys have inside info as to when the draw results will become available? I know what the website says, it just seems like someone on here always has an inside track........ Best of luck to all of you.

I just checked the website and found my draw results!!! Unsuccessful for deer, elk, and Speed goats!!! General deer for me I guess.

Man, sorry guys...that was a cruel joke. HEHEEHEEE

My guess is by the end of the week...

May the god of all draws smite thee!!

Get your hunt on!!
tixs,lodging,for you
cruises,trips for her!
songdogtravel.com

All F&G was willing to say to me today is that the drawing itself, may have taken place in the last few days...and as fast as the trophy species drawing went through...theres a good chance this one will finish early too. She also said to just keep checking the headlines section on the website. Really she had no new info for me...just thought I'd pass it on.

The trophy species draw was done in about 1/2 the published time. They had those results up by May 19th! Hopefully this new company has a speedy method in place and they will have them up by the end of the week.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom