Draw Link

Googled Idaho fish and game draw hunts... Until someone post's on here they drew.. I am calling bs on google.. :)
RIP Lil Bro' "Huntnfever"

>Googled Idaho fish and game
>draw hunts... Until someone
>post's on here they drew..
> I am calling bs
>on google.. :)
>RIP Lil Bro'
>"Huntnfever"

Thanks tworivers, put me into a mini depression already last night.

I put in for the extra deer tag that had 350 some tags leftover. There were only about 150 applicants last year for it. This link is showing that I didn't draw.

I'm going to hold out for a day or two until I throw in the towel.

I don't think it is active yet...

I put in for one that should have been a gimme' and nothing came up.

Wishful thinking maybe, but I am holding out a little hope.

There isn't a link on the f&g website yet.. idk where this link came from.

It came from a google link to the idaho fish and game home page. I wanna ask why they would have a link setup and not drawn yet.... but nothing surprises me anymore with agencies. RIP Lil Bro' "Huntnfever"

It is not uncommon for web developers to have links built and ready before they are populated. My guess is the draw will be done shortly, and the link will then become "live". (Meaning the data will be turned on behind it).

I checked the "backdoor" also with nothing. Of course that is no proof, though I did put in for an Extra Antlerless tag up north, which should be better than ave opportunity for leftovers, maybe 3%.

I called Boise office and they said wouldn't be posted on their homepage between the 20th and the 25th.

? Controlled Hunt Key Dates ?
1st controlled hunt application period May 1 - June 5.
Successful 1st draw applicants will be notified by July 10.
2nd controlled hunt application period August 5-15.
Successful 2nd draw applicants will be notified by August 20.
Leftover tags from the 2nd drawing go on sale August 25.

Should we expect our post cards by today?
Or should they be online today?

>On page 96 of the regs
>it state that winners will
>be notified by August 25th.
>

I see that.

Now, they took out the line about the 20th since this morning when I posted that.

Oh well. I guess waiting never killed anybody. Well, actually...

Well piss, didn't help me waiting skunked... but sister drew one of 2 52 rifle tags. So i get to help her out on a big buck chase. RIP Lil Bro' "Huntnfever"

>Well piss, didn't help me
>waiting skunked... but sister
>drew one of 2 52
>rifle tags. So i
>get to help her out
>on a big buck chase.
> RIP
>Lil Bro' "Huntnfever"
>

Jeezus, it's always someone's sister, or girl friend, or mother...;)

Sour grapes from the guy who that tag really belongs to...:)

the artist formerly known as "gemstatejake".

It could be worse, I found out today postmaster's nephew drew one of the coveted unit's for elk on accident.... in first draw. Let his tag go back put back in for Unit he wanted equally coveted.... and drew it on second chance....

RIP Lil Bro' "Huntnfever"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom