Draw odds

I was excited at first, now I'm depressed.
It looks like a couple+ more years for a good LE deer tag for me and about the same+ for my son's desert sheep tag. I guess after 31 applications we're getting closer???
Zeke

Am I looking in the wrong place? I tried to look but only found 2012 results.

Anybody have a link?

I'll tell you who it was . . . it was that D@MN Sasquatch!

LINK
Scroll down to where it says "Big Game Statistics and Drawing Odds", the 2013 odds are listed first.

Some interesting things in there...looks like the hunt I've been chasing has settled down a bit. I should get it within a year or two :)

Depressing is the word of the day Zeke!
Somehow one more person was added to the top points for Desert Sheep!
Go figure.

LAST EDITED ON Aug-21-13 AT 11:18PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Aug-21-13 AT 11:17?PM (MST)

I have seen my chosen moose unit go from 14 points tops to now 17 points tops in just the last 5 years. That may seem normal, but back then there were 4 ahead of our group of 3 and this year there were 9 ahead of our group of 8. I'm losing ground!

It is very frustrating. I thought I was getting close on my LE elk. The trend had stayed steady the past 4-5 years. But this last year there were a few very nice bulls taken off the unit. A bunch of new people switched to the unit this year.

I would like to see at least one more table added. A points list of those that only purchased a bonus point. This could provide some insight onto how many people are switching units vs jumping in only when it is a guaranteed bonus point draw.

>I would like to see at
>least one more table added.
>A points list of those
>that only purchased a bonus
>point. This could provide some
>insight onto how many people
>are switching units vs jumping
>in only when it is
>a guaranteed bonus point draw.
>

Look at the top of each odds list. They post the purchased point there.

>
>Look at the top of each
>odds list. They post the
>purchased point there.

Ooops. I missed the all to obvious. Thanks for the heads up.

ROTFLMAO, I had a 1 in 1.2 chance of getting my tag this year. 7 in my point class put in, 6 got a tag. That's my luck lol

I'll tell you who it was . . . it was that D@MN Sasquatch!

18 Points!

1 in 85!

I Ain't gonna Live Long Enough!

Founder just Banned My Signature!
Hang in there!
I'm working on another one!:D

Looks like I had 1 in 1.9 odds on the Wasatch late and ended up being one of the lucky ones!!

>Looks like I had 1 in
>1.9 odds on the Wasatch
>late and ended up being
>one of the lucky ones!!
>

How many points did it take to draw. I have a hard time reading the dwr's draw odds.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom