Draw Problems?

T

TFinalshot

I heard there were some computer issues with the MFWP website and some out of state people may not have gotten into the draws, any of you guys have any issues?

www.tonybynum.com

"Roadless areas, in general, represent some of the best fish and wildlife habitat on public lands. The bad news is that there is nothing positive about a road where fish and wildlife habitat are concerned -- absolutely nothing." (B&C Professor, Jack Ward Thomas, Fair Chase, Fall 2005, p.10).

my buddy said he could not get through monday night.that's what you get for letting go down to the wire. we all got together 3 weeks ago and his slow arse get's left behind!

Hopefully there wont be any drama in our draw. Other than maybe a victory dance when the results come out.
ismith
48461bbc1c983664.jpg

the site went down on the last day, just like it does every year. anyone still could have mailed them and it would have went through.

I entered two friends of mine, 1 got in & pulled & the other got blamed for double dipping, dont no how this could happen on the computer system but screwed his season up.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Montana Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Mule deer, whitetail, antelope, buffalo, and prairie dogs on private ranch leases totaling about 100,000 acres.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail and antelope and manage our ranches for top quality.

Vargo Hunting

Top quality bear, antelope and free range bison hunts on the Crow Indian Res. Turkey and cougar as well.

Back
Top Bottom