Draw Questions...

muleyman

Very Active Member
Hey guys ~

I've been lucky enough to hunt your great state twice, archery elk, muley and antelope. I hunt with an ol high school buddy that lives out of Seeley Lake...

I'm planning on putting in for 2011 for general season elk/deer combo. I don't have any points but my buddy tells me that chances are better now that MT did away with outfitter sponsored tags??? Is this correct??? He can get a "bit confused" sometimes. LOL

chances with 0 points?

thanks for the help guys...

muleyman
Molalla Oregon

LAST EDITED ON Nov-30-10 AT 12:32PM (MST)[p]Muleyman Look down the forum a bit at post Initiative 161. I think the higher prices and more tags may help a bit but you never know. I guess we will find out this year how many people drop out. I for one am hoping to draw MT and hunt it for the first time. Good luck

The way Montana works it's "bogus points" makes it about the same odds with zero points as with any other amount of points.

Whether the odds improve with the end of the Outfitter Sponored License remains to be seen but most likely the odds will improve.

I would apply if I were you.

Nemont

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Montana Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Mule deer, whitetail, antelope, buffalo, and prairie dogs on private ranch leases totaling about 100,000 acres.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail and antelope and manage our ranches for top quality.

Vargo Hunting

Top quality bear, antelope and free range bison hunts on the Crow Indian Res. Turkey and cougar as well.

Back
Top Bottom