draw result errors

teamhoyt

Has anyone experienced what they believe to be an error on there hunt type for elk? such as putting in for type 1 tags and getting type 4 tags.

I agree - the systems seems like it is broke. I applied for an easy antelope unit and received an Unsuccessful. I can't be right!

I put my wife and my brother in for any elk tags, each in a different unit, I only put 1 choice for them for type 1 tags both show successful for type 4 tags, I triple check the applications before I hit send, I find it hard to believe that I goofed 2x?

I figured it out, I'm a DUMB@#*, I went on the G&F website under apply online, filled out the info and checked previously applied for liscenses and ya?!?!?!

they do make mistakes
my sons shows he drew two any antalope tags for the same area.
we will give them a call on that i know he can only get one.

Ya they screwed up and gave me a 128-1 tag for the second year in a row. Oh well, I won't complain. I guess I'll just have to go and hunt deer near Dubois again.

I drew a tag a couple years ago. A couple weeks later, they sent me a refund check for the same tag. I figured it was partial compensation for all the grief they've caused over the years for me not drawing more often.

>Ya they screwed up and gave
>me a 128-1 tag for
>the second year in a
>row. Oh well, I won't
>complain. I guess I'll just
>have to go and hunt
>deer near Dubois again.

You lucky dog!

Hiker

Proverbs 3:5-6

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom