Draw result out via Backroom

LAST EDITED ON Jun-29-09 AT 05:01PM (MST)[p]Online, but not with the results link yet.

You can log on to your account and see a controlled hunt section under the "tag" section if you drew.

Has anyone hit on Elk? -- Nobody I've talked to has? Is it possible the elk isn't pulled yet??

Looking like a good season on Deer and Antelope though!!

So am I doing this correct. I went online and entered my info as if I was going to purchase a tag. It comes up showing the specific tags I put in for. Does this mean I drew? Or is it just showing the tags that I put in for.

SB-
If it shows the letters CH and the hunt #/area you put in for you drew the tag. Should be two lines, one showing $0.00, and one showing the same info with the cost of your tag.

Something cant be right. There is no way that no one in my entire family drew nothing. I'm waiting until they are posted.

Nothing as usual. The Idaho fish and game system of picking straws sucks ass. I have been putting in for 12 years and drawn 0 tags. Time to switch to a system with a little more fairness. I cant believe we still have this lame system. How can someone even justify it???

Thanks HEMIGRIZZ,

It looks like I drew the early buck hunt for unit 39 and an Elk for 43. SWEEEEEET!!!! I'm freakin pumped.

I drew a muzzy hunt for muleys and my buddy drew 44 early elk. He is the 3 buddy to draw 44 early elk in 4 years the other 2 drew it back to back with a 1 year wait must be nice !! Good luck all !!

I'm in on the 44 buck tag this year. Hopefully they don't change thier mind when they post up on the main page.

MLYHNTR

Dad and Bro drew 30-1 bull tags...bro also drew 55 late deer and uncle drew deer super tag.

snipersmilie.gif

one shot

Drew 41 buck and 39 cow, first time in 6 years. Also the first time I have drawn deer&elk together ever. I felt like this was going to be a good draw with one, but two just makes my year!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom