DRAW results 19th

LAST EDITED ON Jun-18-13 AT 08:50AM (MST)[p]Glad to see it!!! wondering why at 10 am instead of 8 am hmmmm oh well any time soon is a good time. Good Luck everyone

Been building points since 09 when my son and I didn't draw what was supposed to be a 100% draw, so this is my first Wyoming experience in a while. What are the chances that the computer will crash, like here in Idaho, the day the results get posted?

This just went up on the website before their Office closed for the day when I tried to check my PPs:

The Wyoming Game and Fish Department
License Draw and Preference Point Inquiry System
is currently being loaded for the scheduled
June 19 10AM MDT Draw Release.

The Draw Results will be available on June 19, 2013 at 10:00AM MDT.

Ya I really want my red desert tag this year since I already drew elk. Would make a great combo hunt with nicely overlapping seasons.

Good year to burn max points.

Member RMEF, Pope & Young Club, NRA, UWC & DP Hate Club

LAST EDITED ON Jun-18-13 AT 07:24PM (MST)[p]You can find out now!!!Go to the Wyoming State Auditor website and click on "vendors"... type your name into the search and see if you've been issued a refund check... Not "official" but if you're getting a check, you're S.O.L. If you aren't, you're getting a tag!

This is a strict secret... if you tell anyone, I'll be sending someone to break your legs... LOL ;)

Huh... just looked up a buddy's name about 20 minutes ago... but now it's not working... Not sure enough people know about it to crash it? Anyway... I'm not getting a refund check!

Looks like a antelope tag for me. Refunds for sons on deer and antelope and me for deer, but a preference point antelope fund for myself, which means a tag for a goat.

LAST EDITED ON Jun-19-13 AT 08:52AM (MST)[p]I tried this vendor search and it just lists a $30 preference point refund so I assume I finally drew my red desert pronghorn tag?

Member RMEF, Pope & Young Club, NRA, UWC & DP Hate Club

State Auditors website shows $40 deer refund, and $272 antelope refund, so looks like a deer tag for me at least. Not a big surprise but at least I confirmed where I'm hunting this fall.

And thanks to the tip on this method!

First year in a while that I don't care. I withdrew them because I have too many other tags for my available time. I want to retire!

LAST EDITED ON Jun-19-13 AT 01:05PM (MST)[p]I went 3 for 3. antelope tag. late season whitetail tag and a late season bull elk tag..........my wife got her antelope tag to

I got my antelope tag, even though they cut tags in the unit by a 3rd of the tags that were available in 2012. Looking forward to starting my fall hunting season in mid Sept.

Judas............2 points in the Special draw and no G tag?! Musta had a too much publicity this year

Sit tall in the saddle, hold your head up high, keep your eyes fixed to where the trail meets the sky...

LAST EDITED ON Jun-19-13 AT 10:58AM (MST)[p]Only the second time in my life I've ever drawn a first choice elk, deer and antelope tag. Had a family member pull a 16-2 elk tag and talked a buddy into applying who partied with another friend and they also drew the tag. Gonna get to spend a bunch of time in 16 looks like. Should be a festive season...

I crapped out on my LE deer tag, but not really disappointed with three other states I'm going to with my buddy on his LE elk tag in NV, LE deer tag in NM, and a Cali Bighorn OIL sheep tag in Oregon. I'll just buy a leftover Wyoming region tag for deer and be good to go. Life is good!

>I crapped out on my LE
>deer tag, but not really
>disappointed with three other states
>I'm going to with my
>buddy on his LE elk
>tag in NV, LE deer
>tag in NM, and a
>Cali Bighorn OIL sheep tag
>in Oregon. I'll just
>buy a leftover Wyoming region
>tag for deer and be
>good to go. Life
>is good!

I drew that doe tag in my uncle's area again Mike. I'll scrape some money together and buy a buck tag and see you on the mountain again!!

The cut in Region G and H tags last year caused the point creep to become worse. Used to be able to draw Region G in special draw with 1 point. Last year you needed 2, this year 3 (although 2 points had 67% draw chance). And looks like this year non-residents could not have drawn Region H as second choice. Only going to get worse unless they bring the herd back.

>>I crapped out on my LE
>>deer tag, but not really
>>disappointed with three other states
>>I'm going to with my
>>buddy on his LE elk
>>tag in NV, LE deer
>>tag in NM, and a
>>Cali Bighorn OIL sheep tag
>>in Oregon. I'll just
>>buy a leftover Wyoming region
>>tag for deer and be
>>good to go. Life
>>is good!
>
>
>
>
>I drew that doe tag in
>my uncle's area again Mike.
>I'll scrape some money together
>and buy a buck tag
>and see you on the
>mountain again!!

***Travis---I'll send you an email later today with the scoop on all the hunts John drew. We're now good to go on another deer hunt together since I flunked the LE draw and if Audrey can't come up with you, you're welcome to stay with me in the new trailer. I'll be there until about the 30th before we head for the deer hunt in NM. Later Bro, as I have a lot of grass to cut---MIKE

No dice for me... put in for Region H as a non-res. I'll just have to make the best of my UT muzzy deer and maybe buy a doe antelope tag or two. Such a long wait for nothing!

I drew g with 3pts and special $. I did not draw last year with special $. Two bros did not draw with reg $ and 3 pts.

>LAST EDITED ON Jun-19-13
>AT 10:58?AM (MST)

>
>Only the second time in my
>life I've ever drawn a
>first choice elk, deer and
>antelope tag. Had a
>family member pull a 16-2
>elk tag and talked a
>buddy into applying who partied
>with another friend and they
>also drew the tag.
>Gonna get to spend a
>bunch of time in 16
>looks like. Should be
>a festive season...

***That's great! It's about time the draw God's were good to you!!! Have fun!

I'm gonna go cry in my beer now. Leftover tags last year and then even an increase in tags this year and notta... Might chase it down with a shot of Crown too. Bring on the left over list!!!

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway."

>I'm gonna go cry in my
>beer now. Leftover tags last
>year and then even an
>increase in tags this year
>and notta... Might chase it
>down with a shot of
>Crown too. Bring on the
>left over list!!!
>
>"Courage is being scared to death
>but saddling up anyway."

Sorry about that! The draw odds and leftover lists are already up on the G&F website.

My 2 girls must be good luck. We partied on buck pronghorn and all drew, applied separately for a pretty good mule deer tag and all drew, applied separately for a cow elk tag and all drew, applied separately for a great bull elk tag and only I drew, and my 12 year old drew a couple doe antelope tags.

Looks like another festive fall in Wyoming. Thank goodness I've wiffed Colorado, AZ, UT, and Idaho. I don't know what I'll do with an AZ sheep or deer tag if I draw. Good problem to have.
Good luck to everyone this fall. Let the Games BEGIN!!

-Cade
www.HuntForeverWest.com

I drew a 101 deer tag. Crazy thing is that I tried to alter/withdraw my app, but was 10 minutes late in getting it done earlier this month. Now we'll see if it was a good mistake or a bad one. Only shot to do this hunt so any general info would be welcomed-- just PM me. Best of luck to everyone.

>My 2 girls must be good
>luck. We partied on buck
>pronghorn and all drew, applied
>separately for a pretty good
>mule deer tag and all
>drew, applied separately for a
>cow elk tag and all
>drew, applied separately for a
>great bull elk tag and
>only I drew, and my
>12 year old drew a
>couple doe antelope tags.
>
>Looks like another festive fall in
>Wyoming. Thank goodness I've wiffed
>Colorado, AZ, UT, and Idaho.
>I don't know what I'll
>do with an AZ sheep
>or deer tag if I
>draw. Good problem to have.
>
>Good luck to everyone this fall.
>Let the Games BEGIN!!
>
>-Cade
>www.HuntForeverWest.com

***That's good to hear Cade! Nothing like hunting with the kids and it sounds like you have a full plate like I do!!!

>I'll be hunting deer in 105-109.
>Having visions of big bucks
>in the rut!

Your lucky. best tag in the state. last year that 240 pig came out of 109......

congrats on a killer tag

No buck antelope tag for the fourth year in a row as a resident, did get lucky and draw 141 deer though.

>>I'll be hunting deer in 105-109.
>>Having visions of big bucks
>>in the rut!
>
>
>Your lucky. best tag in the
>state. last year that 240
>pig came out of 109......
>
>
>congrats on a killer tag

Thanks. Word of that 240 buck reached as far as here in eastern South Dakota. I figured that would be enough to crush the draw odds. I have not yet looked to see if that is the case.

Any tips for 105-109 (other than hope for snow)? I ordered maps today and will be digging in to research soon. After lots of elk hunts, this will be my first out-of-state mule deer hunt, and my first rifle hunt of any kind in years. I'm going to need a little help and a little luck!

Didn't draw my first choice unit with 2 points that required less than a point last year.

Could someone remind me what the -1 and -2 mean on the leftover list?

>Didn't draw my first choice unit
>with 2 points that required
>less than a point last
>year.
>
>
>Could someone remind me what the
>-1 and -2 mean on
>the leftover list?

***I assume you are talking about the number that follows the unit number. That number stands for Type and designates what the tag is good for. It might refer to the season date, type of weapon allowed (like 9 is archery), and many times the part of a unit it's good for. To find out exactly what you want to know you need to go to the Homepage and highlight "HUNTING". Then go over to what pops up under "Hunting Applications" and click on "WGFD Regulations". When they come up you can scroll down to whatever animal you want to hunt and click on the 2013 season line for it. That will bring up the entire state list for that animal and each unit will have a Type after the unit number and over to the far right it will tell you what that tag is good for. That number is not only on the leftover list, but is on every unit number when you apply for a tag in the draw and it's essential you know what it is so you don;t goof in your application and apply for something you don't want or can't hunt. An example would be if you put in for a Type 9 tag that is good for AO (archery only) and you only gun hunt.

My buddy and I drew our WY Lope tags for 88-1 so will be in WY in Sept. Then in Nov head to COLO for Deer tag and leave there and head back towards home but with a lay over in Ely, Nv for my Bull Elk tag in 221-222 in mid-NOV......got a full schedule for this fall.

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

No one in my family drew elk this year, but I did draw a unit 64 antelope tag so looking forward to that! Going to hunt the general elk this year! Good Luck to everyone out there who drew tags!

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom