Draw results

IDoutdoors

Well now the time period has expired to put in for elk, deer, antelope, fall bear, and fall turkey, where did everyone put in? Good luck to everyone!

I put in for the early unit 18 for mule deer as a nonresident. I'll be hunting 18 whether I draw or not, just wont know for which species until the results are posted.

46 muzzle loader elk, 22 late deer, 30 antelope

probably wont draw any of them. resident.

after applying for sheep since 1993 and finally drawing last year ,this is my first year applying for deer , elk, and lopes.

LAST EDITED ON Jun-08-15 AT 01:53AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Jun-08-15 AT 01:52?AM (MST)

46 late elk, 45 late muzzy deer, and 45 rifle antelope.

"Go hunt for meat at Walmart."

Sometime after the 20th. I'm hoping they can repeat the turnaround from OIL draws this year and have them out in 2 weeks which would be next friday

>Any chance we see results this
>week?
>
>"Go hunt for meat at Walmart."
>

I would venture a guess it might be next week at the earliest.

25th in 2014 and 21st in 2013 via "backdoor". Either way it looks like we should expect next week at the earliest.

Enjoy the anticipation of success while you can, it will all be over soon....

>25th in 2014 and 21st in
>2013 via "backdoor". Either way
>it looks like we should
>expect next week at the
>earliest.
>
>Enjoy the anticipation of success while
>you can, it will all
>be over soon....

2012 it was the 28th.

They ran the trophy species draw in 2 weeks this year compared to 4 last year, so I'm hoping they can pull the same turnaround this time around.

LAST EDITED ON Jun-16-15 AT 06:46PM (MST)[p]How do you check backdoor?

Well, I checked if I could buy a draw tag.....nope. Nada. Not yet.

>Anyone checking the backdoor?
>

I have checked but I never draw so I can't confirm its not open. I'll keep checking. Have a good feeling for some reason this year.

>>Anyone checking the backdoor?
>>
>
>I have checked but I never
>draw so I can't confirm
>its not open. I'll
>keep checking. Have a
>good feeling for some reason
>this year.

LOL I have that feeling every year and every year the pin pops the balloon..

They posted draw results last year prior to being able to find out through the back door. I'm guessing it will be the same this year too.

>LOL I have that feeling every
>year and every year the
>pin pops the balloon..

Yeah....I know but hey at least I'll feel good until the draw comes. Ha ha.

>
>>LOL I have that feeling every
>>year and every year the
>>pin pops the balloon..
>
>
>Yeah....I know but hey at least
>I'll feel good until the
>draw comes. Ha ha.
>

Ya for sure. Might as well have fun with it while we can until we have to start planning out our general hunts. (; I am mighty excited myself. After all Ive waited almost a year for this..

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom