Draw Results?

My brithday is on the 19th and the drawing seems to be always a few days before.

Nada for me and the boy. I'll be content to hunt hard for a few elk that live around here.

I wanted to take a scalp,but the kill was not mine.

4blade I think I might be hating you just a little bit right now, but that might just be the jealousy talking.

Congrats!!

thanks for the congrats mr krabs,
I have been lucky in the draws more than my fair share over the years but the MT. Goat tag is the one that has always eluded me...I am pretty dam happy I finally got it!

LAST EDITED ON Jun-19-09 AT 06:26PM (MST)[p]bro in law drew a 210 sheep tag.lucky bugger

My best friend had the 210 tag last year, missed all time book by 2". After falling off a cliff though he was happy to be able to get one.

way to go MT! How many points did your B-I-L have to draw? I put in there this year. hope to get a sheep in my lifetime. Congrats to him. Was he a RES or NR? Post pics this Fall!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Montana Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Mule deer, whitetail, antelope, buffalo, and prairie dogs on private ranch leases totaling about 100,000 acres.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail and antelope and manage our ranches for top quality.

Vargo Hunting

Top quality bear, antelope and free range bison hunts on the Crow Indian Res. Turkey and cougar as well.

Back
Top Bottom