Draw Results

HornedToad

LAST EDITED ON May-06-15 AT 10:43AM (MST)[p]Wyoming G&F has just posted that draw results will be available TODAY at 10AM MST. If accurate, that's only twenty minutes away!

Good luck!

HT

LAST EDITED ON May-06-15 AT 12:36PM (MST)[p]The initial posting was for May 6th, but the date was then changed to May 7th!

One more day.

HT

I just saw that on their site.
I've been checking it about every half hour for the past several days.
Nice, tomorrow we'll KNOW!
Zeke

Man... I'm crushed. Unsuccessful... again. My name failed to come up in the backdoor vendor report... but still I'm unsuccessful. I applied in Unit 12... and for this year, three guys with Max points applied for the one NR permit in the area.

Oh wel... On to 2016... now with 20 sheep points!

Good luck to those who drew.

HT

Unsucessful - 15 NR moose points currently - maybe within a few years!!! Best of luck to you all.

There were 41 bighorn sheep permits issued in the 2015 NR preference-point draw. Here is the distribution by preference-point class:

PP into 2015 draw / # of sportspersons / 2015 permits / # remaining

15 / 417 / 3 / 414
16 / 128 / 4 / 124
17 / 117 / 9 / 108
18 / 60 / 16 / 44
19 / 50 / 5 / 45
20 / 16 / 4 / 12

Sixteen Max Pt holders with 20 PP going into the 2015 draw received 4 permits, leaving 12 remaining to carry over to 2016.

i now have 12 moose points , 14 seems to be the number to draw. i have been 2 points behind since 6 points. maybe i will never catch up.

LAST EDITED ON May-07-15 AT 12:19PM (MST)[p]There were two units, 12 with two NR bighorn permits and 20 with one NR bighorn permit, where all the permits were drawn by those with the maximum of 20 preference points. Some of the 45 NR sportspersons with 19 PPs not drawing permits in 2015 (including me) may have applied in those units.

I am now at 13 for each, may be a little bit of a wait for moose and still a hope and a prayer for sheep

I think for some of us, the luck of the draw will be outliving some of the others chasing the points creep with us.

moose and sheep was a fail.

My co-workers dad is 72 and for the first time in his life he applied and drew a unit 42 moose tag. Lucky sucker

Congrats to all who applied. Maybe I can draw in the next 30 years

>Nice buzz. How many points did
>you have?

My son-in-law drew 24 moose with 12 points

Your son in law is buzz(jk)? It always gives me hope when I hear people drawing good tags with less than max points. I hope he kills a big bull.

I've been on the road all day but did get to check my results.

I managed to reach just high enough and pluck some low-hanging fruit. I DREW A SHEEP TAG!!!!!!

Sorry to my MM friends who didn't draw and a huge congratulations to those who did!

Lucky, Zeke

I drew with 14 points, could have drawn the same tag for the last 4 years for sure, and probably 5.

My Dad was applying as a NR and drew with 11 points in 2012 and I didn't want to risk having 2 tags the same year.

>I drew with 14 points, could
>have drawn the same tag
>for the last 4 years
>for sure, and probably 5.
>
>
>My Dad was applying as a
>NR and drew with 11
>points in 2012 and I
>didn't want to risk having
>2 tags the same year.
>

Three residents drew 24 moose with 11 this year. Lots of areas under max points.

Well I am now the proud owner of 16 sheep points and get to share that title with 414 other hunters.
Congrats to those who drew, have a great hunt.

Bill

LAST EDITED ON May-09-15 AT 06:35AM (MST)[p]does anyone have any insight on why the number of applicants for the nonresident cow bison quadrupled this year compared to the last few years? I figured I was a shoe in for that, no dice though.

Because people saw last year was 100 percent draw for nr cow buffalo. Nothing like great odds one year to kill them the next.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom