Drawing results

Waiting on the New Mexico Fish and Game Stocking report email to get all our hearts racing...then let the fun should begin Wednesday morning or late Tuesday night for E-tags.
Doubtful on the etagz! The public troubleshot their draw system for free over the last 10 years 🤣🤣🤣
Stocking reports hit tomorrow
Idk why people expect the emails ? They come out after the draw results do….

Doubtful on the etagz! The public troubleshot their draw system for free over the last 10 years 🤣🤣🤣
Yep. I chose e-tag last year hoping to find out quicker. If the e-tags were updated before before the website then they were updated way later in the evening than I was willing to stay up for.

The website was updated by 6AM or so I believe.

I predict this thread blowing up in the next few days.

I'll be happy with this, thrilled if it's green in the right spot but happy with a marginal deer unit as it's a chance to get out in Gods country. Plus it gives me the best motivation to stay in a shape other than round... ;)

NM draw colors.png

If I was betting, I would agree with you that E-Tags won't show you early results this year. But I did them anyway just in case they come out early based on the pattern:

2020- Tuesday Night E-TAG
2021 - NO early E-TAG
2022- Tuesday Night E-TAG
2023 - NO early E-TAG
2024 - ?

Every other year? Either that or the fix they did in 2021 to fix the glitch was not carried over to 2022 for some reason.

I always thought they might want to do it on purpose to incentivize people to use E-TAG by getting results early, save on paper cost. haha

Successful emails before posted results hasn't happened for at least 7 years. Very doubtful it will ever happen again, but you never know I guess.

The fishing reports usually come in mid-morning for me. I hope tomorrow is the day for results so I can plan other elk apps.

So, based on your information and averaging out the number of days of early notification, it averages out to # of days early notification at 5.583 days so we should have results no earlier than this Friday 4/19..... but who the hell is checking or counting!!?
Correction, 5.583 days would be Thursday 4/18 around 143pm...

The one thing that has me wondering if the results will be posted tomorrow is that normally they take down the otc and it is currently still available
Leaving OTC up , people are able to log in and purchase and or print out their hunt/fish/habitat stamps and spring turkey licenses for etag ..

The forgotten part was just that the fishing and stocking report is missing. But now with Rio here and the otc business I’m really worried. Rio….aren’t you supposed to be chasing gobblers?

So, based on your information and averaging out the number of days of early notification, it averages out to # of days early notification at 5.583 days so we should have results no earlier than this Friday 4/19..... but who the hell is checking or counting!!?
ME !!!!!

I can't take the stress, I'm calling in sick from work. ;)

What I should do is turn off all electronic devices until noon tomorrow. But we all not that's not going to happen, I'll be burning a hole in that refresh button with you guys.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom