Drew a PIW Mule Deer Tag

F

FAIRCHASEBEN

Anybody wanna get drunk and tell me where they've seen a giant buck?

I drew an antelope tag too, kinda excited about that as well.

Awesome tag congrats!! My dad drew this tag 2008 and we had alot of fun looking at good bucks and saw a couple of shooters.Dad missed a 190 typical 4x4 and we saw a huge buck at a mile and a half but he walked into the juniper carpet and never reappeared this was in 221-223 late hunt.

Try to remember not to take it TOO seriously or it will ruin the fun of the hunt, we forgot this a couple of times throughout the season and it killed the fun. I know it is a serious tag and should be taken as such but if you get too caught up in what others think is a slam dunk for a booner you may not enjoy it.

Have a ball and kill a PIG!!

We hunted unit 6 early 22 late and 194,196 rifle.If you have questions on these I will answer the best that I can.

If I drew the tag I would have started in the archery season but dad isn't too into archery or hunting without me along so he only hunted when I could get time off of work, I almost lost my job for taking as much time as I took if it was my tag I probably would have as I would have taken more time off.

Bill

You drew my dream tag....congrats. I agree with the above post about trying to have fun as you will most likely never have another tag like this. I too would focus on the southern units of 22..23...24! Good luck to you and keep us posted.

Congrats on the tag, I too would hunt 22,23,and 24 if I drew this tag. If you live near vegas its close. These three units have some big deer in them, scout, scout scout.

Had this tag last year. Congratulations. Remember, remember, remember..... try to have fun. This tag can really wear on you and bring a lot of pressure if you let it. If you see a buck you really like... take him. Don't let the idea of " I still have unit such and such I can go to" overide your decision making. Put lots of eyes into to field. And oh yea.... remember...... try to have fun!

I LOVE BUD LIGHT AND JACK DANIELS

2601img00057-20091128-1932.jpg

5001img00054-20091128-1830.jpg

I saw a huge wide buck layed out in unit 22 could that be?

You don't have to answer but there is similarities!

Bill

GrezzeeBulls,

Two fine choices there but I lean more towards Coors Light and Crown! Besides with the size of that buck you're the one who looks like they really know where the big one is? Maybe FAIRCHASEBEN should stock up on Bud Light and Jack and give you a call?

Grezzee,

All the Bud Light and Jack you can drink served by two topless hookers if you put me on that buck!

LAST EDITED ON Jun-04-10 AT 10:19PM (MST)[p]I'm just venturing a guess, but from the look of those pictures, you're going to need a four wheel drive time machine to get on that buck! You are one fortunate SOB and I mean that with no disrespect, just pure envy.

<<I'm just venturing a guess, but from the look of those pictures, you're going to need a four wheel drive time machine to get on that buck! You are one fortunate SOB and I mean that with no disrespect, just pure envy.>>>>

No time machine needed..LOL, the reasons why the pics are bad: All I have of the buck from last year is video, so I paused it and took pics with my phone off the TV, this buck would be 6x5, but as you can see on the behind shot his Left back Fork is busted which during the hunt which I had no tag and again this year...well nevermind..... so he still would be 4x5..... I've looked for his for sheds for two months can't find them!!!!

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom