Drew Co. Bow-Ram!!!

PleaseDear

Long Time Member
UNBELIEVABLE!! I drew the 1 non-res. tag for S-32 bow Ram 1st season!! I thought I was going to die when I pulled up my results! I'm still in a daze..........Looks like me and my llama packstring will be getting a workout this fall.......so far! Any info would be nice to have......thanks.

Congratulations! Hope you nail a monster of a ram. Hope to see you at the hunter orientation. Enjoy scouting, I'm sure you're going to have a great hunt.

Please
Congrats you lucky #*##@!! I know the area very well, I'll get you some information on areas to scout. I applied for a rifle tag there this year and got the usual.....REJECTION!!!

Please: I am truly happy for you. Hopefully you and DeerQueen hook up and you kill a monster.......... Allen Taylor......

Congrats, you must be the guy that a friend was telling me he talked to yesterday. buglin Billy in Utah told me he talked to a friend with llamas that was pumped about getting a CO ram tag!

Congrats again!

Hey lets not let that Queen thing spread to far, I have a reputation to protect.

Hey Jeff, if I can be called BUTTSPY, you sure as hell can go by DEERQUEEN. HAHAHA. Plus, we just don't talk about it, we do it!(kill big bucks that is, alot could be inferred on this one. LOL)

Buttspy and DeerQueen sounds like two flamers if I've ever heard of any. I think we'll let this die down before the rumors start.

Robb
Congrats man, that is what you've been waiting for. I guess Brents going to get some more work. Have you touched the ground yet.
Yelum

Not your state but here in Oregon we are allowed to draw only one tag in a lifetime, no preference points gave. A guy I work with put his name in the hat 1 time and drew the tag! killed a nice ram. Good luck and take alot of film with you.

BuckFart, I like the name ButtSpy, suits you well. BTW, good luck Please on your ram hunt.

LAST EDITED ON Apr-25-03 AT 06:24PM (MST)[p]Robb, I could'nt be happier for you. You deserve it after all the help you have given to so many. Good luck on your hunt. cb

Congrats on your tag , I hope you get into some good rams and let the air outta one . As for you other clowns , you guys crack me up , its starting to get fun on these forums again , or maybe a little funny to you flamers lol....NMhuntnutt

Thanks all, I'm still in a daze!!

I wnet up to my guy in Idaho yesterday and bought another packer. He is 4 years old and has one year under his belt. His name is 'Lucky Strike' and I couldn't resit buying him!!

cb, thanks, your son and my Mrs. for the Ram tags on BARETOP this draw!!.....

Sure, send me some E-mail with some info....I'd be thankfull to ya. Why 32 instead of S-3/-4 Jeff??

[email protected]

PleaseDear...congrats..WOW!! you probably didn't read the fine print that comes with your tag, but i'm sure it says that you have to share your 'after the hunt' photos with us on MM. We'll be looking forward to them. once more, CONGRATS.

Don't tell me your still mad at me for not returning your e-mail Bruinbreath. How many times do I have to say "I'm sorry." before you drop your grudge?

Rob there isnt anyone out there that should have it more then you

You are one of the hardest hunters I know of and I know you will do good on this hunt

CONGRADS Hope you get a MONSTER RAM but most of all I hope you have a great time

CONGRADS AGAIN AND GOOD LUCK

UThunting (mooner)
CLynt L Citte
Roy UT

Congratulations!! If it can't be me it might as well be you with the tag. lol.....You should have a great hunt I've seen some dandies from the road in your area. Gary

D-K or Elkcrzy1, ya wouldn't happen to know someone with a corral I could overnight the packstring in while I 'Hotel' it for a shower, shave and some 'brown liquor' for a night in the middle of my hunt dates do ya?

Please,

Congradulations!!!! Hope you kill a monster.. Have fun and keep us updated on the scouting trips. Good luck...

Jer

I don't know anybody down that way to ask about a packstring. If i think of something I'll definitely let ya know. If you need an extra set of eyeballs scouting let me know. I've been thinking of trying to draw that area myself in the future and would give ya a hand if you'd like. I live about 1 1/2 hours away is all.Gary

Robb - Congrats! What a thrill! I'm sure everyone you have helped at MM wish you the best. Can't wait to see pics. Good Luck.
Dave

I'll check with my buddy in Idaho Springs. I know he doesn't have a place but I'll have him ask around. There's gotta be someone who will let you put them up for a night or two.

Yeh I got my tag. man they sure look alot different than in the past! I read down it to make sure it was what I thought it was. I guess I can put it away and quit starring at it!! ha
Big difference from the CC stick'em on from the past. So if I draw my elk tag I will get another one just like this for elk huh?? Atleast it isn't as bulky as the CC type from the past and the tag is attached to it instead of seperate.......

There is a guy on the road to Mount Evans, just ouside of Idaho Springs, past the High School, that had llamas in his pasture in the past. If any of you guys are up that way, could ya write down his phone number for me and I'll try and call him to see about an overnight gig for my packstring mid-hunt dates. Thanks

Just wanted to thank you to you 'Local' guys that took me around and about the unit!! I would have never even spent any time on the North side of 40 past Empire....good thing ya showed me those good Rams. My forehead is still fairly scratched up from that snow slide fall!! The ole skiing days helped save me from the fast way to the bottom! haha Thanks again.

Congrats Please...

And while Buttcry and DoeQueen re-hash old memeories, I hope you do well and get the kind of ram you've been dreaming about. Good luck!

Scott G.

>UNBELIEVABLE!! I drew the 1 non-res.
>tag for S-32 bow Ram
>1st season!! I thought I
>was going to die when
>I pulled up my results!
>I'm still in a daze..........Looks
>like me and my llama
>packstring will be getting a
>workout this fall.......so far! Any
>info would be nice to
>have......thanks.

Congratulations on your permit. I Am a Co resident that knows the unit very well. I helped two friends kill sheep there.Let me know if you need any help.

Like you I got lucky. I drew a archery ram permit in 46.

Good luck.

My hunt opens this Saturday the 2nd of August!! I'm out of here tonight to get to the trailhead by friday morning and pack in!!

Been training 'smart' and not overdoing it and getting some nagging injurys, got the llamas at 80lbs with top-loads while training/conditioning them. Going in with 45lbs on each llama (4) including toploads. I had to add one gallon water jugs to each pannier (8 lbs. each) to get the pack-in wieght up! I went to the 4-season tent (Alaskan Guide-Cabelas) instead of the 3-season tent because of all the bigtime thunderstorms and wind and down pour rain. Plus I'm a pinch spooked by all the folks getting hit or near misses from the lighting with the thunderstorms!! But I got years of experience packed into the high country so I'll just stick with what has got me here and I'll be fine. I got my most reliable and trusted hunting partner with me for the first week so I'm hopefull to get a Ram arrowed!!

Thanks to all of ya for the comments and helpful hints/suggestions here on M&M or at my home E-mail/phone calls.

Next year it could be one of you with this very same tag!!!!!!!

PleaseDeer..best of luck on your hunt..take lots of pics, and please share them with us. have a good time...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom