Drew Hart Mountain Archery Deer

N

NV30378

It took me 6 NR points to finally draw Hart Mountain deer archery. I am excited!!! Any information would be helpful. Looking forward to sticking a big boy with my new X-TEC.

I hunted antelope in Hart Mt. a few yesrs back. The deer are way up high. I would Bivy hunt up there, plan on a week a least, take a good pair of Binocs/scoping scope, then do your best stalk.
Good luck.

Congratulations NV30378. From Headquarters drive the main road back towards Frenchglen and a couple miles from the headquarters there is an old road that takes off to your left and heads up on this little knob. This is called Flook(sp?) knob and you can glass real well from there. You will be looking at Poker Jim Ridge there and when I was there (a few years back) a lot of bucks were in there and good ones. I gave this same tip last year to a buddy and he said the deer were still there.

Good luck,

Splash

Congradulations on the draw! I understand that next year we will have 2 hart mountain seasons. Both will be our only deer hunt if we draw, like the late Metoliuse hunt.

Congrats NV.....Glad someone got that tag, because I sure didn't get it......Big rejection notice for that hunt on this end. Oh well, there's always next year for the Hart and ol' BOHNTR.

BOHNTR )))------------->

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom