Drew Mt Emily late buck hunt

M

muleymikey

I was checking my draw result today looking for my normal list of rejections, but got a nice surprise. Mt Emily Deer tag for the rut hunt. Perked up my day. I've talked to the bio out of Pendleton this am and can't wait to get started. Any advice, info, secret strategy, or anything else would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks Mike

Mike , SOrry no info to share but curious if its a rifle or bow tag and how many points did it take? Good luck and share your story and pics this fall. nwhunter

I don't know much about the unit but you have the best deer tag in Oregon. all I can say is take it serious and you should get a dandy.

Thanks for the advice huntindude, I'll definitely put in the effort, and if I don't get a nice one it won't be from lack of trying! I feel very fortunate to draw this tag. I've been waiting a long time for Oregon to have a rifle rut hunt. I appreciate it very much. Good luck to you this fall too! Mike

Hey Muleyman, Mike said he has been very busy. If you wanna see the buck we got go to my website.....Bluemountainadventures.com
It was not as good of a hunt as we all expected. Rut was late. Big bucks were just now coming up to start running with the does. But we did find a big buck finally.

Great buck! Strange I've never heard of your outfit guide service before. We do our own pack trips in the snake river every year for elk (archery). We also have a ranch our family owns outside of Joseph we hunt on when we can (when its not tied up with paying clients)

May the good Lord Bless your business!

muleyman

Thank you! I am in my 5th year in Business. I do packin-in elk hunts and trophy Bull and Buck hunts. I do most trophy hunts for elk in Mt Emily, Walla Walla and Wenaha. Deer I hunt mostly in Lookout Mtn and Mt Emily for the rut hunt. I am able to provide more trophy tags in 2009.

God Bless you as well,
Bob Staples

fine buk i'd been happy too....

4941f3a467c9a6ac.jpg

Back
Top Bottom