Drew My Elk tag

• Thread starter coloradobowhunter
  • Start date
C

coloradobowhunter

I drew my first choice Unit 66 Archery! Just wonderin how everyone else did?

Congrats coloradobowhunter!

Just a PP for me. I'm waiting on the deer draw results to confirm a Unit 61 tag. Should see some pretty good bulls in that unit. Hoping to shoot a few... with the camera!

Good luck!

Paul

Sweet Draw! I picked up a 5x6 set off sheds out of 66 that should bea very nice bull this year. I saw 4 bulls in one group the other day an one was making his 4th's already. Should be a great hunt!
Good luck to ya!
JC

Colorado Hunting Consultants LLC
www.cohunthelp.com

Hey JC. was there any snow left up high? or has it melted all away. i might be heading up tomorrow to check a couple things out. Do you live in the Gunnison area?

Sorry this may be a little late but yes there was some snow really high and last week it snowed a little on the peaks while i was there. Still plenty of dry area that you can check out.
JC
www.cohunthelp.com

4a2ac830041724bd.jpg

Here is the pictures of the set that i picked up in 66. Not huge but should be a decent bull.
JC

www.cohunthelp.com

You guys should have a fun hunt in 66. Being in good shape and having a calling partner definitely helps in that country. Good luck.

I finally drew Unit 61 first season bull. Any one with any recent experience with this hunt? I would appreciate any info you might be willing to share. Thanks and congrats to all who drew their hunt. Cedar

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom